Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1661940668652.png

Good morning Islanders! 69F @ 77% RH, with 2 mph breeze and predicted to reach 88F.

I finished installing motion lights outside and am finishing cleaning up my mess this morning, just in time for the housekeepers. The security lights are intended as additional deterrent, as local residents are currently being regularly burgled. I suspect Miss Layla is currently our most effective deterrent

I finally got in to see my back doctor and review my MRI's with her. My neck is a mess and getting worse, but so far simply a pain in the neck. My back on the other hand requires surgery to open up a nerve channel and fusing a couple vertebra, which I scheduled for early October.

Progress on the Medusa project. I have a sketch from one of the rosin and bead suppliers, that I will draw up on Auto Cad and send out for competitive bid. We've ordered samples of zeolite used for oxygen concentration and some beads sized for Nitrogen removal to conduct trials.

First harvest from my Jalapeno peppers, but so far no ripe tamaters...................

Some quality time in the Fernhill dog park with the sleek, sly pup this morning while the ladies clean and then back to the Medusa project............

how about finding the electricians installed their trim out package before the final paint was applied...or mebbe the asssholes that install the vinyl base got in a day early...geez how I don't miss what you do at all but God bless ya for hanging in there...I assume you habla espanol...
Si !

Just went out to the garden for the first time today. I had two tomato plants bent over to the ground. The cage gave out from the weight of the tomatoes. Going to have to prop these cages up. The trials and tribulations of having a great crop. Two weeks ago I had no tomatoes now I see them in my sleep.

Latest posts

Back