Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got home after being out for 3 hours, young Ivan spent his first time in the kennel with me gone...he did great, no yapping of crapping the floor...he's outside learning from dutch...dutch is quick to correct with a deep growl and a snap...life is so good... 😁
I’ve actually used the growl and snap thing myself with my new puppy Maryjane when I saw how good it worked for my senior dog BB. It works sometimes but I dont get near the respect she does. That puppy knows her limits with her aunt BB.

Pay attention and you'll learn to train pups the old fashion way.............
Ivan is my 13th GSD and I'm still learning JD, crate is for when I leave but yeah, I follow him like NORAD......every dog has it's sweet spot so to say...kevinn, if I got the female I would have to wait 2 years for pups, dutch may be either gone of too old to inseminate her and I gave hard thought to having to care for a litter, just not the direction I am wanting to go...5 years ago I should have done it but not now...keeping up with 1 puppy is mind altering...
yeah, the queen is still dead but they'll trot her cold corpse around so they can sell more souveniers...
subbie, dutch does a fine job just using the stank eyes, Ivan knows that look and avoids it...dutch had him in his mouth earlier, just mouthing his with a fatherly shake...point taken...

Hope ya had a good BD, Pute. You deserve it.

What does any self respecting hippie do at 22:30 on a Monday? Makes homemade French fries, of course! Was gonna make onion rings, but the Old Hen said they'd mess up her belly this late, so French fries it was. Good stuff, Manard. Takes a few more steps than the rings would have, but they were worth it. Yum!

one more cup of coffee and then it’s showtime

87D516A2-A2E7-42BC-AECD-0645D5CD8FA6.jpeg

Latest posts

Back