Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1714822460024.jpg

I never wore a Fking mask in a store and nobody ever said shit to me. Which is a good thing for them. Stupidity at it best from a white haired midget running the COVID show.
I've been in construction for over 40yrs.
That mask will not protect you from sanding dust,,much less a virus.
You would need a fresh air respirator to do that.
All complete bullshit. I've even seen morons wearing a mask in a car by themselves.
As for the signs and Hispanics. My Wife is Hispanic and speaks 4 languages.
She can also write in cursive 😁

I never wore a Fking mask in a store. Stupidity at it best.
I've been in construction for over 40yrs.
That mask will not protect you from sanding dust,,much less a virus.
You would need a fresh air respirator to do that.
All complete bullshit. I've even seen morons wearing a mask in a car by themselves.
As for the signs and Hispanics. My Wife is Hispanic and speaks 4 languages.
She can also write in cursive 😁
No offense meant but around here. If you speak english to most people they just look at you as if you are scolding a 2 yr old. (That blank stare). You speak Spanish they immediately engage. We are next to s border town El Paso,TX. Huge immigrant population from Juarez.

My Wife does not care for illegals and it pisses her off how they act once they cross the border. And she hates when they can't speak English. And believe me I know what your talking about.
Most can speak English but wont.

Good morning venerable well aged brothers an sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with drizzle today, starting at 45F and predicted to reach 54F.

Off to our great grand daughters first birthday party, where I'm the official photographer. I'll take two cameras and leave the 80D out for anyone who wants to take a picture, while I record the event with the 610D.

Latest posts

Back