Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1666046684381.png

When I use to summer at the house in the Hamptons in the 80's I knew Billy very well, our wives were great friends
I have been on over 10 of his boats and he loves to fish. Great guy, smoked some of the best cigars and was always generous with what he had.
I know he had some first class boats

Morning Misfits. Fricken cold. I just saw where big said it was in the 20's out east....31f here. Heavy killer frost covers the ground... good bye flowers.
81F here...

It is no accident I am here, lookin' out at the stars in the still air while froggies are creakin' and croakin'...

It is because I have a fifth dan Black Belt degree in "Cold Afraider Of".

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Another gorgeous clear blue day starting at 54F with 95% RH and 3mph breeze, predicted to reach 73F.

Hee, hee, hee, a number of my green tomatoes that I boxed up have turned and are starting to ripen. Although I stripped the 9 1/2 foot plant of fruit, she continues to grow taller and put on blossoms, as is the Jalapeno.

With lower temperatures and rain predicted later this week, I expect the tomato to start to struggle soon, but the peppers are perennials, which will probably winter over in this clime.

Shut up and go back to bed. I'm sleepy 😴
😁

wake up and go to sleep

yeah , how many days did I go to work dragging my azz cause I was up most of the night with sick kids

went to work anyway, had to , cause we did not have sick pay pouring concrete

gawd I don’t know how many times I did that and wished to gawd I could just take a nap for an hour or two

but nooooooooooo…

that was then

this is now

i can take a dam nap anytime I feel like it now and I really enjoy them too!

wake up and go to sleep

yeah , how many days did I go to work dragging my azz cause I was up most of the night with sick kids

went to work anyway, had to , cause we did not have sick pay pouring concrete

gawd I don’t know how many times I did that and wished to gawd I could just take a nap for an hour or two

but nooooooooooo…

that was then

this is now

i can take a dam nap anytime I feel like it now and I really enjoy them too!
Yep. That's what real men do to take care of their families. Its hard for me to turn down the money so i just keep going like the Eveready Rabbit. Yeah i look good in Pink 😁
1666101565877.png

Latest posts

Back