Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet. I start at 5 when i gets home. 😁
BEER TIME
1668549782218.png

with my liver I can't eat anything uncooked...the doc told me sushi of oysters would be the death of me...
how's the hand pute, things doing ok for ya...
I remember at one time during my liver treatment, they didn't want me even walking on a beach! Something about possible puncture from shells, and your body being a petri dish for that bacteria. I think it was because of sky high iron. That's no longer a restriction.

Bubba

Good morning all! Yet another double gorgeous blue sky day, starting at 39F and 64% RH, with 12 mph breeze and predicted to reach 64F.

!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@! My Graywolfslair.com host had equipment failure, lost the cloud, and so far has been unable to retrieve it. I turned it over to my webmaster and am crossing my fingers, while thinking unkind thoughts and sharpening my boarding cutlass.

Hundreds of hours lost if it is irretrievable, and I just don't have it in me to do it over from scratch....................!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!

poo.gif
poo.gif
poo.gif
poo.gif

Morning, afternoon or whatever. Trying to snap out of a haze. Woke up sick this morning. I guess it was the meds. Can barely see.
The stomach flu is going around here on the east coast. Maybe you have a touch. Did the meds your doc gave you come with any of these side effects? Hope you are feeling better today 🥰

Latest posts

Back