Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like baked possum
giphy.gif

Good morning all! Yet another double gorgeous blue sky day, starting at 39F and 64% RH, with 12 mph breeze and predicted to reach 64F.

!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@! My Graywolfslair.com host had equipment failure, lost the cloud, and so far has been unable to retrieve it. I turned it over to my webmaster and am crossing my fingers, while thinking unkind thoughts and sharpening my boarding cutlass.

Hundreds of hours lost if it is irretrievable, and I just don't have it in me to do it over from scratch....................!@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!

View attachment 313256View attachment 313256View attachment 313256View attachment 313256
Damn GW. I would die. Hope things work out for you today.

Drinking enough water?
Couldn't keep anything down.

The stomach flu is going around here on the east coast. Maybe you have a touch. Did the meds your doc gave you come with any of these side effects? Hope you are feeling better today 🥰
Felt like the flu. I haven't had the flu in years..great time to get it. Feeling much better today.

Cold day and even colder days ahead.

We actually just had a family get together at my house last Saturday. I was asked in the last minute to host it as the original hosts kid got sick. It turned out great. We had no turkey but I’ll probably make a turkey breast for our small thanksgiving for two. We usually just eat raw oysters and bourbon and smoke weed in the garage Just the two of us…

Latest posts

Back