Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya gotta be tough to get old. It is hard to sleep. I am sure I could demand more pain killers but it doesn't hurt any more . Much.
Wowza! I just had essentially the same surgery and had one tight little incision with four stitches, that healed almost immediately. I would be highly pissed if my surgeon did that to me.

Merry Thorsday! All hail Thor, God of thunder, strength, and protection! Another gorgeous day starting at 35F and 72% RH, with 10 mph breeze and predicted to reach 50F.

Graywolfslair.com is still off air, but I have my web master working on it. He thinks he can recover everything, but they didn't make it easy.

The electric hobby box that I ordered arrived, so I will be wiring Melissa's PID cat house controls today.

Passing left!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Back from the therapist. Just cleaned the wound where the skin tore when the surgeon straightend my finger. She also made a brace to keep my finger streight so it doesn't curl under again. Hurts like a mo fo. MIGHT just take awhile for this to heal. Back again tomorrow.

SMOKE TIME!!!!!View attachment 313306
1668689510459.png

Latest posts

Back