Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha. Not a mother kind of guy. This is/was my sponsor on my race car. Thrush Muffler. Though it would be cool to put my sponsor on my arm. Only trouble is they dropped me after one year. They are long gone but the bird is still on my arm. Most all the color is gone.

View attachment 315114
Looks much more like Woody Woodpecker to me...

1670841575008.png

you don't know what you're missing...chickens are chill to hang with...I eat eggs as do the boys and my neighbors...I hand them out when I have an abundance...
My neighbor had chickums. But even a cyclone fence could not save them from a big bobcat. Killed them all, ate one.

Do you have any wildlife problems with your chickens?

My neighbor had chickums. But even a cyclone fence could not save them from a big bobcat. Killed them all, ate one.

Do you have any wildlife problems with your chickens?
We had good fences and problems with skunks, but not hawks, coyotes, or bobcats, though they were both present.

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Cool and cloudy here, starting at 37F.

Alas, I just ordered another microwave. Our original GE lasted about 20 years, followed by a Whirlpool and a LG that lasted about three years each. After some research, I ordered a Pannasonic from Amazon.

I checked prices locally, because we wanted an immediate replacement, but to my dismay, they were about twice as expensive from the local Best Buy or Home Depot and stock was iffy.

Suddenly living without a microwave highlights how much we have come to depend on modern conviences, leaving me to wonder what will happen should shooting start and the communication satellites are destroyed.

I don't know but, nope...
I have drop foot and they did surgery.
since then I have never regained the feeling in my foot.
i even got the thing on tv where you put your feet on this thing and send electricity to it.
Not to be a big mouth but as a electrician shocks are familiar so i had that thing cranked up that my feet were smoking, and it did shit .I returned it. Damage is done by compression
Was it a tens unit? I use one as well.

Storm moving in. Coming from the west. Cali and Nevada are getting hit now. Gonna be a rough one tomorrow. Will try and get all chores done today so I don't have to wander out tomorrow.

Appointment with my physical therapist later today.... hopefully this is the last time....one more visit to the doc for a post op check.....this needs to be over.

Khahib cool story

Can you imagine if 1 minute b4 he got on the plane gets a call from his girl and is told she is pregnant with the electricians kid and wants no part of him. By the time it sets in and feels he wants to end it looking at those pilots in the cockpit .Who could stop him? Main reason I stay out of Dagestan

Storm moving in. Coming from the west. Cali and Nevada are getting hit now. Gonna be a rough one tomorrow. Will try and get all chores done today so I don't have to wander out tomorrow.

Appointment with my physical therapist later today.... hopefully this is the last time....one more visit to the doc for a post op check.....this needs to be over.
Hope all goes good for u @pute

Have you ever ask if you could do the Therapy on your own, I would have the doc write down after one session what he wanted and I would do it myself at home.
Did all Phys Ther. on my wife and family .
Docs wanted to know who did my wife's Therapy after her operation because she had recovered so well from shoulder surgery.
But its your last one Good Luck

His name is Woody Pute Pecker. 🤪

is today a gubmint holiday or are you on christmas vacation starting today?

im retired but it aint all that i promise you

and we got an 8% raise on our Social Security

in the meantime , got a notice that starting this month , our natural gas prices in our county are going up by 81%!!!!!!

so when i add it all up , i am down 63% and the prices of stuff are just beginning to go up….just wait a year from now , we will be paying for cows farts

in the meantime , got a notice that starting this month , our natural gas prices in our county are going up by 81%!!!!!!

so when i add it all up , i am down 63% and the prices of stuff are just beginning to go up….just wait a year from now , we will be paying for cows farts
It's ok.....our governor will let us shoplift s-hit and not get arrested unless it is over $300. I can get most anything I need.

No my ass is at work but i do draw SS.
We get 23 thru 26th off for Xmas. Hell im glad to be back at work. That fking Covid is no vacation i promise you that. The good thing is me and the Wife have the Antibodies again so hopefully, we are good for a while.

Latest posts

Back