Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hipster: Well, yer also still poopin' yellow.

Regarding the pencil tattoo: A guy has been getting a bunch of our local Class of 1958 together, and I have just sent him "A Mystery To Solve":

eg: Why did Barbara Gibney stab me?
It's 'cause she was sweet on ya. For a worldly guy, you sure don't know much about womenfolk. :)

I'll have to get one of those accu balls. I wonder if this will help with my foot drop syndrome. 🤔
I don't know but, nope...
I have drop foot and they did surgery.
since then I have never regained the feeling in my foot.
i even got the thing on tv where you put your feet on this thing and send electricity to it.
Not to be a big mouth but as a electrician shocks are familiar so i had that thing cranked up that my feet were smoking, and it did shit .I returned it. Damage is done by compression

I don't know but, nope...
I have drop foot and they did surgery.
since then I have never regained the feeling in my foot.
i even got the thing on tv where you put your feet on this thing and send electricity to it.
Not to be a big mouth but as a electrician shocks are familiar so i had that thing cranked up that my feet were smoking, and it did shit .I returned it. Damage is done by compression
funny i remember going to my chiropractor a good guy who knew how to laugh.he would put the elect stim on my back and i would keep telling him to crank it up.He would say Joe ! its high enough to stun a horse ..

I’ve got one of those marks too from my brother. Always wanted a tattoo but never got one. Our kids are covered with them and love them… I told them that I was considering a palmetto bug at the underwater line. They loved the idea…🤣
I only have one tattoo and it is 52 years old. I am a one and dun kinda guy. I wish I had never gotten it.

I've got a dual zone one. Cranked up and laying flat, it'll rock my body like a earthquake.
I had 'em cranked and walked down to the kitchen for a Coke and the smaller of the two decided to fall off. Before I could yell no, the Old Hen had bent over, picked it up, and promptly launched it across the room while screaming like a gut shot Comanche.
It would stop your heart if'n ya put it on your chest. Even says so in the warnings. It also tells ya not to put it on your genitals. Haven't tried that....yet. :)

I've got a dual zone one. Cranked up and laying flat, it'll rock my body like a earthquake.
I had 'em cranked and walked down to the kitchen for a Coke and the smaller of the two decided to fall off. Before I could yell no, the Old Hen had bent over, picked it up, and promptly launched it across the room while screaming like a gut shot Comanche.
It would stop your heart if'n ya put it on your chest. Even says so in the warnings. It also tells ya not to put it on your genitals. Haven't tried that....yet. :)
I would exercise caution on trying that , ( was not what i thought it should be ...)

I have a single station TENS device that I never use. I got it before I had my knee replaced, to relax the muscle knot around my bad knee.
I gave myself my only tattoo 67 years ago in mechanical drawing class with Indian ink and a compass. I commemorated my own initials, so I could ostensibly remember my own name.

Ha ha. Not a mother kind of guy. This is/was my sponsor on my race car. Thrush Muffler. Though it would be cool to put my sponsor on my arm. Only trouble is they dropped me after one year. They are long gone but the bird is still on my arm. Most all the color is gone.

IMG_20210218_140907051.jpg

Ha ha. Not a mother kind of guy. This is/was my sponsor on my race car. Thrush Muffler. Though it would be cool to put my sponsor on my arm. Only trouble is they dropped me after one year. They are long gone but the bird is still on my arm. Most all the color is gone.

View attachment 315114
I remember that picture ,the arm not so much ...

I just had to bury turbo, my 300 lb. hog, he passed last night...talk about a chore getting him out the gate and into a hole...I'm guessing I got his smell on me, Ivan won't leave me alone...he's all sniffy and stuff...

Thank you Joe, I wouldn’t call him a pet, but I’ve had him for many years, and had no intentions of putting him on the spit. Moving him across the pen and out the gate was quite the chore. Once I applied a little bit of geometry, and a little bit of horsepower it worked out quite easily.

Thank you Joe, I wouldn’t call him a pet, but I’ve had him for many years, and had no intentions of putting him on the spit. Moving him across the pen and out the gate was quite the chore. Once I applied a little bit of geometry, and a little bit of horsepower it worked out quite easily.
no i understand ,you are going to miss the memory of feeding something for all those years . And at 300lbs you defiantly fed him.
I thought it was pretty wild how you trimmed his chompers with clippers

I don’t know there’s any other way to cut his cutters. Every time he open and closed his mouth they were digging through his fat cheeks, which broke my heart. I enjoyed feeding him salami and pork, laughing at him, calling him a cannibal… I’ve got a video of him eating sausage soup, but I can’t load it onto the website because it’s too many megagiggy things… :eek:

View attachment 315114
The old bird lives on

Latest posts

Back