Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Subbie. That shit kicked our ass. My Wife is 70. Tougher then nails. She takes no meds for anything. Has never had the vaccine either. Beat Vulvar Cancer last yr. Should have seen the Docs eyes when after two weeks she said I'll continue the radiation but you can shove that chemotherapy up your ass. So they killed it with radiation🥰

its all i got right now

4AC59A34-14EE-40F7-B68B-6E23FD3668F0.jpeg

congratulations on your wife beating cancer. That’s great news for sure. And I treally am so glad y’all are on the road to recovery now.
I’ve been lucky “so far” not to have been sick even a slight cold since covid started. we are both vax’d up by the request of my SIL’s doc. We keep the kids randomly and sometimes for days. Even tho I don’t take even the flu vac I signed up willing to do anything for them heck even bone marrow or donating one of my THC lungs for that family. I’m hoping I can stay away from what you and your wife just went thru 💕

Broke out this old toy to try a little of those kief pellets I made. Mr Sub just not interested in this pipe regardless of what’s in it. I’ve got a great alone buzz after three hits. I wanted to try it out to see if it were worthy of Christmas gifts to a few folks. It’s defiantly worthy of a Christmas buzz I think as it gets me farther ”there” then just the weed alone. This morning mix is with the knows candy I grew in the auto tent. He just grabbed the kief container and added it to the rolling tray after I told him how good it was…
DF65CC50-343C-4586-8058-1E9A36DCCAC8.jpeg

Nice bong Subby. Couple hits off of that and I wouldn't know what day it is. I am a light weight these days.

Thanks Subbie. That shit kicked our ass. My Wife is 70. Tougher then nails. She takes no meds for anything. Has never had the vaccine either. Beat Vulvar Cancer last yr. Should have seen the Docs eyes when after two weeks she said I'll continue the radiation but you can shove that chemotherapy up your ass. So they killed it with radiation🥰
How are you and Mrs Hopper doing today Hopper. Mrs Pute had breast cancer 5 years ago. No chemo just radiation....tough time for us.

Better get downstairs and pop some jars.

Ness
Have TJ try this
Lay on back with a tennis ball under the middle cheek of his azz where pain point is originating from, Place ball on same leg as pain is on, right where I show on picture. If the ball is in right place it should hurt a little while doing so.
After 20mins come off and see if it has helped.
This is a know treatment that people who suffer do.
I have it too.......................
View attachment 315029

Edit I moved onto a Lacross Ball and then a Que Ball for its hardness
It helped during a bad pain breakout.
U said place the tennis ball in the middle cheek. Help me plz! Where is the middle cheek? I only have two. ( scratching head) lol 😆

Morning Boo....hope Ivan is doing ok.
he's doing good pute, thanks for asking...he's a fighter and an all around great pup...he listens extremely well but he's hard headed...once he locks on visually or otherwise, he's super focused to the paint of not listening...when he got locked onto the rooster last night he was all in...loving pup but he's got a wicked mean streak and crazy ball drive...he's gonna do well...

he's doing good pute, thanks for asking...he's a fighter and an all around great pup...he listens extremely well but he's hard headed...once he locks on visually or otherwise, he's super focused to the paint of not listening...when he got locked onto the rooster last night he was all in...loving pup but he's got a wicked mean streak and crazy ball drive...he's gonna do well...
What kind of pup is he?

Latest posts

Back