Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well so far so good but I'll keep an eye on it.
Ain't anything you can do about it except live with it. Ibuprofen in large doses seems to help, but not much. I just grin and bear it. More like a wince than a grin. :)

Sorry everyone is have aches and pains today. The winter kicking in doesn’t help much either. I gotta keep moving just to keep moving if that makes sense. I start out slow then gradually start feeling better as long as I don’t sit down to long. Hope everyone gets to feeling a little better 🥰

TJ has ischiadic nerve problem. I see this ad on TV for a calf brace (whatever you call it} that puts pressure on the calf's isciadic nerve, and the pain goes away. I want to order it for a Xmas present. But does it work?
Ness
Have TJ try this
Lay on back with a tennis ball under the middle cheek of his azz where pain point is originating from, Place ball on same leg as pain is on, right where I show on picture. If the ball is in right place it should hurt a little while doing so.
After 20mins come off and see if it has helped.
This is a know treatment that people who suffer do.
I have it too.......................
1670710252707.png

Edit I moved onto a Lacross Ball and then a Que Ball for its hardness
It helped during a bad pain breakout.

Last edited:
Public service announcement
I had what I thought was arthritis .in my knee to my ankle joint.
Getting out of the car was torture ,walking was a killer.
Right before the pandemic i went into the ER. All i wanted was to leave with a steri pack to steroid my self. It was a issue and im not a whiner.They did blood work and i noticed my uric acid level was high on the report.
I investigated and found some of the meds i was on can cause increases in uric acid.By that time after seeing a dr was tough but i found out about alloperonol,had a buddy who took it and started taking it . Told my Doctor ,she gave me a script and i have been good since. Sometimes i think as a patient you need to be the advocate as well and be as interested in your own health as you wish your doctor is. Sometimes you need to be the one who can put 2 and 2 together

Sorry everyone is have aches and pains today. The winter kicking in doesn’t help much either. I gotta keep moving just to keep moving if that makes sense. I start out slow then gradually start feeling better as long as I don’t sit down to long. Hope everyone gets to feeling a little better 🥰
i feel better already .... :)

Public service announcement
I had what I thought was arthritis .in my knee to my ankle joint.
Getting out of the car was torture ,walking was a killer.
Right before the pandemic i went into the ER. All i wanted was to leave with a steri pack to steroid my self. It was a issue and im not a whiner.They did blood work and i noticed my uric acid level was high on the report.
I investigated and found some of the meds i was on can cause increases in uric acid.By that time after seeing a dr was tough but i found out about alloperonol,had a buddy who took it and started taking it . Told my Doctor ,she gave me a script and i have been good since. Sometimes i think as a patient you need to be the advocate as well and be as interested in your own health as you wish your doctor is. Sometimes you need to be the one who can put 2 and 2 together
Im on it too Joe

Ness
Have TJ try this
Lay on back with a tennis ball under the middle cheek of his azz where pain point is originating from, Place ball on same leg as pain is on, right where I show on picture. If the ball is in right place it should hurt a little while doing so.
View attachment 315029

Edit I moved onto a Lacross Ball and then a Que Ball for its hardness
It helped during a bad pain breakout.

definitely works

Ness
Have TJ try this
View attachment 315029

Next time it happens, I'll see if he will go for it.

Gooode morning all! Cool and cloudy with sprinkles.

I serviced my backup generator to insure it is ready, after one of the local miscreants shot up a local electrical substation. Up to this point all the outages have been short enough to not be an issue, but with domestic terrorism and limited repair parts, I'm concerned some may start to drag on.

Hugz all around! Passing left...........
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
egypt.gif

Latest posts

Back