Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to get one of those accu balls. I wonder if this will help with my foot drop syndrome. 🤔
Most likely , if your drop foot is from a lower back disc injury , start slow and easy at 1st your back will either say hey that feels good and help the pain or it will say dont do that again *******.
Get any hard ball for now a lacross ball or even tennis ball to see if it helps before buying anything fancy. The ball just needs to have some firmness to dig in.

Most likely , if your drop foot is from a lower back disc injury , start slow and easy at 1st your back will either say hey that feels good and help the pain or it will say dont do that again *******.
Get any hard ball for now a lacross ball or even tennis ball to see if it helps before buying anything fancy. The ball just needs to have some firmness to dig in.
I had a fusion with cage at L5-S1 in Nov. In Dec. I was in a car accident which screw everything up so now I have a failed fusion. I have the ladder affect happening now. Yes the foot and nerve damage are from the wreck

I had a fusion with cage at L5-S1 in Nov. In Dec. I was in a car accident which screw everything up so now I have a failed fusion. I have the ladder affect happening now. Yes the foot and nerve damage are from the wreck
Sorry to hear , I am at the point where getting up late at night takes me 15 mins
just to stumble walk

One guy here is almost twice that
OK seriously 47 is young to have the injury and pain you suffer from
I hope and none of anyone's business here so use your words wisely.
I was taking Opi-drugs everyday for 3 yrs after my rather large injury, and the best thing I ever did was cut them off completely. I suffer in pain many nights but never as bad as when 3 tabs were not working any longer.
I almost died in my sleep my poor wife would watch me for hrs and wake me when I went to deep and stopped breathing. I stopped the pills and problem went away. The Docs tried to brush it off as sleep apnea but it was not

Broke out this old toy to try a little of those kief pellets I made. Mr Sub just not interested in this pipe regardless of what’s in it. I’ve got a great alone buzz after three hits. I wanted to try it out to see if it were worthy of Christmas gifts to a few folks. It’s defiantly worthy of a Christmas buzz I think as it gets me farther ”there” then just the weed alone. This morning mix is with the knows candy I grew in the auto tent. He just grabbed the kief container and added it to the rolling tray after I told him how good it was…
View attachment 315081
I never could master a bong. I always wound up leaving a lung and a bucket of snot behind every time I tried smoking outta one.
Yesterday I turned 47
I've got tattoos older than you. That's a compliment, by the way.

I've lost a friend that went to sleep just never woke up. U are very fortunate to be here thank God ur wife was there. I'm really glad to hear that u quit the 💊 it not a way to live life. I live in hell all day everyday. Cannabis has given me back my life.

I've lost a friend that went to sleep just never woke up. U are very fortunate to be here thank God ur wife was there. I'm really glad to hear that u quit the 💊 it not a way to live life. I live in hell all day everyday. Cannabis has given me back my life.
Thks Many stories like ours here amongst the Canna flowers

OK seriously 47 is young to have the injury and pain you suffer from
I hope and none of anyone's business here so use your words wisely.
I was taking Opi-drugs everyday for 3 yrs after my rather large injury, and the best thing I ever did was cut them off completely. I suffer in pain many nights but never as bad as when 3 tabs were not working any longer.
I almost died in my sleep my poor wife would watch me for hrs and wake me when I went to deep and stopped breathing. I stopped the pills and problem went away. The Docs tried to brush it off as sleep apnea but it was not
I just had a fusion done c5-c6 in my neck just coming up on a year.

I've got tattoos older than you. That's a compliment, by the way.
I have ONE tattoo. Given to my by Barbara Gibney in the Second Grade. I swear on my honor, I had done nothing to annoy her. She sat in front of me... turned around and stabbed the back of my right hand with her pencil

I have the tattoo to this day from 76 years ago. You still got the ring of the potty 'round yer hiney.

I have ONE tattoo. Given to my by Barbara Gibney in the Second Grade. I swear on my honor, I had done nothing to annoy her. She sat in front of me... turned around and stabbed the back of my right hand with her pencil

I have the tattoo to this day from 76 years ago. You still got the ring of the potty 'round yer hiney.
I’ve got one of those marks too from my brother. Always wanted a tattoo but never got one. Our kids are covered with them and love them… I told them that I was considering a palmetto bug at the underwater line. They loved the idea…🤣

Latest posts

Back