Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cold and wet in these parts. Gonna be hard pressed to crack 60. Told you chuckle-heads that winter was a comin', but NOOOOO, nobody listened. Now look atcha!
Look out, Grammy. I'm headin' yer way.

Well I'm packin' up my game and I'mma head out west
Where real women come equipped with scripts and fake breasts
Find a nest in the Hills, chill like Flynt
Buy an old drop-top find a spot to pimp, 'cause I wanna be a
Cowboy, baby!
hippie on the Move again
See the source image

Well now i know why you said something about the Outlaws. You lived in Chicago. A lot of ppl don't realize there is an Actual Outlaw Biker Club called the Outlaws. Can sure mess with ya when your trying to talk about Outlaw bikers when their name is the Outlaws.😁
Use to hang around with a few who lived in Dallas for awhile.
Peace

Down here in the swamps of Fla. the high's are still in the mid-90's with an over night low of about 78*. Having been born & raised in Shitcago if I NEVER see snow again it'll be too soon...
Abso-fargin-lutely!

I live where it is good and stinkin' hot. Here is my Spock-logic:

If I walked out on God's Good Earth starkers and laid down... If I lived in Colorado, I would die in a short period from hypothermia. This works for both day and night.

If I walked out on God's Good Earth again in Nature's Garb and laid down... In my yard, I would fall asleep in a short time, to awaken refreshed from the nap. This also works for both day and night. Except, I might get a sunburn in daytime. But not lethal. Just no tan lines.

AND LASTLY:

I have a Black Belt in Cold Afraider-Of

I also invented deer hunting from a hot-air balloon. The roaring balloon-heating furnace thingy keeps you warm, and the deer do not pay you any attention until you shoot them**. There's never a cold wind in your face becuz you ARE the wind. (A candle on a balloon will have a quiet, upright flame.)

**If you are such a miserable shot that you miss them from right overhead, no problem. Since you are using the Unca Walt Method (Balloon), the deer cannot figger out where the heck the hunter is... and you get to drop a sandbag on the buck.

Hence: You bagged a buck.

I came up with the idea one day when I froze to death way the heck up in a tree in a sleet-storm.

They found me four days later, and thawed me out in a local thermal vent.

Last edited:
Im not kidding, I dished out a dish the other night he went nuts , licked the bowl clean in 2 mins LOL
I did not give him any the next night and he was so pissed he would not talk to me , last night we shared a bowl and are best buds again.
Never saw a Dog Love Ice Cream so much it is so funny.
Just some more musings of knocked off trichomes

Break from trimming. Seems like that is all I do anymore. One more session then taking a walk at the lake. Will finish the afternoon.

@ Roster....your humming bird picture reminded me to tell Mrs Pute to take down the Humming bird feeders. Little guys need to fly south for the winter. Hate to take them down but they need to leave......NOW.

Have refilled the coffee and am a bit rejuvenated.....so it's back to the scissors.

Latest posts

Back