Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep , .. been looking for a white shep or silver and black .. they are the best
the first GSD was a white female, awesome dog that would do anything for me...11 GSD dogs later I found the best...black and reds just really do it for
Yep, it's too bad they bread the hips outta 'em.
that's all about where you look...my dutch has solid hips as do his littler mates...el Divo kennels breed with the right stock and produce superb lineages...I will vouch for that...
20180504_144416.jpg
this is just a painting of him, oil on canvas...I've got some really special friends, some short bus special...;)

It got pretty bad around here 30 years or so ago. I'd seen them get put down as young as 5 years old because they couldn't stand up anymore. Ain't a pleasant thing to see. Beautiful animals, and as loyal a friend a man could ever have. They don't take crap off of strangers, either.

the first GSD was a white female, awesome dog that would do anything for me...11 GSD dogs later I found the best...black and reds just really do it for

that's all about where you look...my dutch has solid hips as do his littler mates...el Divo kennels breed with the right stock and produce superb lineages...I will vouch for that...View attachment 264468this is just a painting of him, oil on canvas...I've got some really special friends, some short bus special...;)

What a beeyootiful doggie.

And fantastic artwork.

that's all about where you look...my dutch has solid hips as do his littler mates...el Divo kennels breed with the right stock and produce superb lineages...I will vouch for that...View attachment 264468this is just a painting of him, oil on canvas...I've got some really special friends, some short bus special...;)
brother boo did carty do that painting for you? i can't remember if he paints or just draws. by the way nice painting of a fine looking family member.

Morning gang. Just got back from a walk with the dog. Damm, it's getting cool in the morning at sun up!
Will finally get around to the process of putting the veggie garden to bed for the winter. Will take out he squash and cukes today as the didn't survive the cold spell we just went through.

Giving my SIL fly fishing lesson this afternoon. Says he wants to learn how.....we shall see!

In the mean time I'm gonna suck down some more coffee and enjoy the morning.

The Old Hen and I pulled five pumpkins out of the compost pile yesterday. Probably five more are gettin' ripe. Never planted a thing. OH chucked an old pumpkin in the pile last fall after Halloween. They planted themselves.
Currently have sunshine, but it's been threatening to rain off and on. Don't matter what it does. I'll deal with it.

Boo, .. Dutch is Heidelberg right ..

My family started selling silver/black and black/tan sheps to the Air Force in '65 .. they were all Heidelbergs viet bound

The whites are astronomical heightened in empathy and esp ability I think... bad guys don't have a chance

Afternoon all. Got back from the lake with my SIL. He actually caught 2 crappie on a fly rod.....1st time! Never lost a fly and didn't have to untangle his line once. Pretty good for the first time out. Might be a natural. He is very accomplished with a spinning rod and now is determined to learn how to use a fly rod. I just might have found a new fishing buddy. Time will tell.

Soon as I got home I went out and started working in the garden. Squash is pulled and ran out of room in my trash container which signaled quitting time. Will spend the rest of the day watching football. Just saw the Raders beat Carolina. Boy Gruden has put on a few lbs. Sitting in a brodcasting booth will do that to you I guess.

Before I left I reworked my venting in the lights from outside to running the heat given off by the lights back into the grow room. Got the room back up to summer time temps. Will use speed control on my fans to keep it where I want it. Or at least as warm as I can in the colder months. Time for a beer and Chargers football. Wonder who is gonna be the Charges QB now that "Cry me a Rivers" is gone.

source.gif

yessir, old school body and temperment...big boned and has a terrific ball drive...don't get between him and his ball, he'll plow you over to get at it...once I had dutch I can only consider another red, mebbe a female this time...

Latest posts

Back