Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1672911560697.png

Hee, hee, hee, I actually know a gun dealer whose wife sold off his guns, safes and all, while he was out of the house on a restrainer order for domestic violence.

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!

Another gorgeous overcast and wet day, with high wind advisories, starting at 46F this morning.

I finally had to give up and clear a space to make Sweet Melissa a bed on my computer desk, to get her out of my face. I hesitate to just put her down and out of my way, because she is just trying to be close, and if I do put her down, she is stubborn enough to just climb right back up.

Now she is happily preening at my side on a towel and thankfully off my keyboard. I can only hope and pray she won't take the new one out with a hairball too............... Still blocking her from her perch on the printer, because of concerns about a hairball down the feeder.

A 9:00 one-year followup appointment with my urologist this morning. I sent in a sample a couple weeks ago but haven't heard the results.

Hee, hee, hee, I actually know a gun dealer whose wife sold off his guns, safes and all, while he was out of the house on a restrainer order for domestic violence.

Another gorgeous overcast and wet day, with high wind advisories, starting at 46F this morning.

I finally had to give up and clear a space to make Sweet Melissa a bed on my computer desk, to get her out of my face. I hesitate to just put her down and out of my way, because she is just trying to be close, and if I do put her down, she is stubborn enough to just climb right back up.

Now she is happily preening at my side on a towel and thankfully off my keyboard. I can only hope and pray she won't take the new one out with a hairball too............... Still blocking her from her perch on the printer, because of concerns about a hairball down the feeder.

A 9:00 one-year followup appointment with my urologist this morning. I sent in a sample a couple weeks ago but haven't heard the results.
Good Luck !
Havent heard anything should be good news .
My 45 years known Brother turned 70 On july 5 had a problem peeing they called it a uti ,went back and they took a biopsy and its a aggressive form. My oldest smoking Buddy who I have smoke a small sized farm of weed thru out the years.

My cat Cleo gets into something every night while I’m asleep. She finds something new to either eat and barf like my houseplants or like yesterday morning took down the shower curtain breaking one of the hooks leaving my curtain hanging by eleven hooks vs 12… sometimes I will safeguard things that I have left out to try and deter her from messing with them but she lets me know by morning that I am no match for her sneakiness.
have a good day GW 😊

My cat Cleo gets into something every night while I’m asleep. She finds something new to either eat and barf like my houseplants or like yesterday morning took down the shower curtain breaking one of the hooks leaving my curtain hanging by eleven hooks vs 12… sometimes I will safeguard things that I have left out to try and deter her from messing with them but she lets me know by morning that I am no match for her sneakiness.
have a good day GW 😊
Melissa is 13 and over her tenure she has done all of the above plus more, besides unexpectedly leaving one of us bleeding numerous times, but is loving and gives good cat!

The moment she laid eyes on me I was Her's to charm and a shoulder to ride around on. She loaded herself in our car my next visit, even before I started negotiating for her.

She greets me at the door like a dog and tries to be either in my lap or camped out close.

Me, too. Going on vacation tomorrow. I'll stay in touch if I can. You all be good to each other. Please and thank you. Gonna miss ya's.
I will be thinking about you Hippie.

Morning Islanders.
Gotta get my ass up and take a shower. I have a site visit in OKC at 10am. It's a 3 hour drive. Jump on the SS minnow and take a tour.
.😁
Drive safe Hopper.

@Gw, I hate going to a urologist.....I will leave it at that.

More coffee.

Latest posts

Back