Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the owner is fixing to demolish it any day now…..we got permission to take the doors and anything else we could find

he told us we could have the 1x12’s if we wanted to tear them out…..to much dam work for this old geezer , i will wait until the big backhoe starts the demo

we got some cool doors and other junk

View attachment 317297View attachment 317298View attachment 317299View attachment 317300View attachment 317301View attachment 317302View attachment 317303View attachment 317304View attachment 317305View attachment 317306
Wow what a score. I love cool junk

Wow what a score. I love cool junk
What is that thing with the barrels
ABE9FBCD-587D-424F-92EB-26BD5D809F7A.jpeg

I remember as a boy watching the Rat Patrol with my pappy. There was one scene where the krauts were shooting 88MM rounds at 'em out of a panzer. One landed six feet from the Jeep, and the Jeep kept on haulin'. I asked the Old Man if that was possible. He replied, "The Jeep would be toast and everyone inside would be hamburger."
He'd know. He carried some shrapnel that they couldn't remove in his hide to his grave.

I remember as a boy watching the Rat Patrol with my pappy. There was one scene where the krauts were shooting 88MM rounds at 'em out of a panzer. One landed six feet from the Jeep, and the Jeep kept on haulin'. I asked the Old Man if that was possible. He replied, "The Jeep would be toast and everyone inside would be hamburger."
He'd know. He carried some shrapnel that they couldn't remove in his hide to his grave.
I use to watch Rat Patrol. Loved that series.

Latest posts

Back