Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EA057F46-3BA6-495F-AB59-6BD63B26BBE0.jpeg

the owner is fixing to demolish it any day now…..we got permission to take the doors and anything else we could find

he told us we could have the 1x12’s if we wanted to tear them out…..to much dam work for this old geezer , i will wait until the big backhoe starts the demo

we got some cool doors and other junk

View attachment 317297View attachment 317298View attachment 317299View attachment 317300View attachment 317301View attachment 317302View attachment 317303View attachment 317304View attachment 317305View attachment 317306
I like the hayrake and the auger. Dunno -- izzat a homemade cement mixer?

i am afraid to ask them at the lumbar yard how much does a 1x12x16’ cost….

i csn have all the old ones off the house when they demo it
I looked it up: $37 apiece. <-- Best you get out there. If I am seeing what I think I see, it looks like there are the sum of betwixt 50 and 80 of them.

That could be -- upper end -- about $3,000 worth. You gonna trust a demo guy with an atomic bulldozer to handle them gently?

At the very least, you could stupidvise while the cruncher guy is there crunching -- letting him know which boards you need him to spare.

Last edited:
Good morning Ness and other brothers and sisters of Passion infamy! Hugz all around, passing left.......
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another wet day here starting at 47F.

Wazza! I take HTZ in my blood pressure meds and potassium glutamate because it lowers my potassium level. I just discovered that it also lowers my citrate level, which causes kidney stones, so the doctor wants to switch me from potassium glutamate to potassium citrate.

OK by me, until I went to pick up the prescription, which was $100 copay after insurance, which is absurd. I called for an appointment with my GP to see if there is an alternative to the HTZ and I will be ordering drugs from Canada before I will bend over for that.

Asking my friends here for some Compassion and Prayers for myself...

After showing heavy symptoms, I am being rushed for blood work, MRI and an Oncologist for Hodgkin's Lymphoma, same thing that took my Uncle in Alaska .. been a long upsetting day.. but hey, I've got them 2 new hips right? My primary Dr was so concerned he used the F word knowing he's forced to jump thru all the hoops before I can see the Oncologist.. says Blood work will show nothing, yet is required..

So if I'm not around as much you know why.. but I do have a commitment to Mars Hydro's equipment.

Dave
Compassion, healing thoughts and prayers enroute brother! Sorry to learn that your trials and tribulations continue, despite your vallant efforts.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Back