Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Saturday all! Let the frolicking and wanton debauchery begin.View attachment 318455View attachment 318456View attachment 318457View attachment 318458View attachment 318459View attachment 318460View attachment 318461

My doctor's appointment was uneventful, and I got my Hyzar switched to Cozar to eliminate the HTZ component, which was keeping my Potassium and Citrus low. Now keeping close attention on my BP to see how it is affected.

So far two fraudulent emails. One from Wells Fargo telling me that I need to log in due to suspicious activity on my account, and we don't have a Wells Fargo account. I canceled it years ago due to fraud on their part.

Another announcing my package delivery and tracking, but I don't have anything on order. Click here for more information and tracking....................
Yep,,I get the package scam all the time. Also the you have one this from Ace Hardware. All a bunch of shit to get your info and money. I fell for the Ace Hardware one about a year ago because I shop there. Mother fkers. I had to call the bank and cancel my fking card and get a new one.
Never again.

Morning Graywolf may you have a beautiful day.🤗

Car insurance places email me that my insurance is past due. I don't own a car. One person called me on the phone saying I was going to be arrested if I didn't pay them money. I told them go ahead and hang up on them. It's happened two times so far.

I like the red.
20220611_082725.jpg

Last edited:
My Wife when I met her 37yrs ago. She is Hispanic. And American. Lord God can she cook.🥰View attachment 318465
She Loved The Bad Boy Im sure
Beautiful woman Hops,

GOOD MORNING To All I see you slinking in that corner Joe
Nope I will not share my nickels with you, Im saving to take Sally on a Date in 10 yrs.
4b8c09cc9a1fed0d251b9688954c8c94.gif

She Loved The Bad Boy Im sure
Beautiful woman Hops,

GOOD MORNING To All I see you slinking in that corner Joe
Nope I will not share my nickels with you, Im saving to take Sally on a Date in 10 yrs.
4b8c09cc9a1fed0d251b9688954c8c94.gif
Thanks Roster. She is and always was a beautiful woman and my best friend.

Hispanic Redhead keeps you on your toes LOL
I dated a crazy one yrs ago, took her to the Cinema once and she started a small race riot with the people in front of us.
She did not like Sicilians at all, it was bad, needless to say she was an animal in every way but had to be tossed back due to being too Cray.

I'm taking my Scottish Witch into town for dinner. There's a Mexican restauraut that is really authentic: The waiter brings water to the table and tells you not to drink it.
Do they all still stand around waiting to light your Cigarette ?
There was a place around here yrs ago that did that, more of a pain in the azz if you ask me.
Oh and everytime one took a drink of their water the busboys rushed to refill you glass.
We use to just take a small sip to watch them run.
It was Funny

Latest posts

Back