Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catchall_gif_large.gif

Do they all still stand around waiting to light your Cigarette ?
There was a place around here yrs ago that did that, more of a pain in the azz if you ask me.
Oh and everytime one took a drink of their water the busboys rushed to refill you glass.
We use to just take a small sip to watch them run.
It was Funny
Nah. Nobody smokes tobacco anymore. All the busboys are gone.

Actually, this place is in the rough side of town. The restaurant across the street has "Broken Leg of Lamb" on the menu. The hatcheck girl's name is Dominic.

There are ten gazillion open-air restaurants in South Floriduh. In quiet towns, some facing the beach or a canal...

Herself and Your Humble Obdn't &tc were having a bowl of clam chowder outside one day. Suddenly, it began to rain. It took us 45 minutes to finish our soup.

There are ten gazillion open-air restaurants in South Floriduh. In quiet towns, some facing the beach or a canal...

Herself and Your Humble Obdn't &tc were having a bowl of clam chowder outside one day. Suddenly, it began to rain. It took us 45 minutes to finish our soup.
Took me a minute but I finally got it LOL

was the last bite as good as the first?

and , do you use saltines or oyster crackers?

Do you start your plants inside? If so, when do you put them outside and what lighting to you have going on at the time? I started mine inside and they got pretty big before I put them outside. I tried to adjust the lights little by little with the outdoors and also pulled them out almost every day until night time to get them use to the elements but two of my four plants still re-vegged. im thinking that I just couldn’t fool Mother Nature but am interested when and how folks on the east coast put theirs out to curb this reveg thing
Good morning SG, hope your Saturday has started out well.
I grow outside in 5 gal fabric pots. Typically I start my seeds by germinating them in a jiffy pod and when she pops her little head above the pod, pod and all goes into a 5" biodegradable pot with potting soil and under a grow light until she gets her 3rd set of true leaves, then she goes outside in the sun (unless it's winter, then she stays indoor a bit longer) and when she outgrow her 5" pot, pot and plant then goes into her permanent home a 5 gal fabric pot.

Thank for asking SG, so, how do you start your plants?

I grow outside in 5 gal fabric pots. Typically I start my seeds by germinating them in a jiffy pod and when she pops her little head above the pod, pod and all goes into a 5" biodegradable pot with potting soil and under a grow light until she gets her 3rd set of true leaves, then she goes outside in the sun (unless it's winter, then she stays indoor a bit longer) and when she outgrow her 5" pot, pot and plant then goes into her permanent home a 5 gal fabric pot.

About Time you dropped in

was the last bite as good as the first?

and , do you use saltines or oyster crackers?
Well, Pilgrim... As I cannot legally inform you over the Internet of the details of The Secret Of Unendurable Pleasure Indefinitely Prolonged, [<-- Link] I will give you the very next best thing: the sekrit of ultra-delicious clam chowder (to my knowledge, prolly only known to 90% of Long Islanders and most Michelen 5-Star chefs).

First, just as you can buy a whole chicken in a can, you can get clam chowder in a can.

They are on a par with the Real Thing. So you make some clam chowder. I wonder if there's clams near Denver...

HERE COMETH THE THEEKRET: When you serve it, put one shot of Triple Sec in the bowl of chowder. 🎇 🎆

Last edited:

Last year was my first outdoor grow. I wanted a good head start so my plants got pretty big before I set them outside. I had been putting Them outside two weeks prior to leaving them every day to get use to the real sun and wind. I tried to time my inside lights slowly to match the daytime hours. I put them out in mid April
the picture is the size when I put them out. Maybe I should have put them out much smaller…
FB9609B3-BC57-404C-83A2-576AED4A4EBC.jpeg

Merry Saturday all! Let the frolicking and wanton debauchery begin.View attachment 318455View attachment 318456View attachment 318457View attachment 318458View attachment 318459View attachment 318460View attachment 318461

My doctor's appointment was uneventful, and I got my Hyzar switched to Cozar to eliminate the HTZ component, which was keeping my Potassium and Citrus low. Now keeping close attention on my BP to see how it is affected.

So far two fraudulent emails. One from Wells Fargo telling me that I need to log in due to suspicious activity on my account, and we don't have a Wells Fargo account. I canceled it years ago due to fraud on their part.

Another announcing my package delivery and tracking, but I don't have anything on order. Click here for more information and tracking....................
I was taking lisinopril w/ hzt and got just lisinopril
I hate bp meds

Last year was my first outdoor grow. I wanted a good head start so my plants got pretty big before I set them outside. I had been putting Them outside two weeks prior to leaving them every day to get use to the real sun and wind. I tried to time my inside lights slowly to match the daytime hours. I put them out in mid April
the picture is the size when I put them out. Maybe I should have put them out much smaller…
That is a fantastic plant -- It has 100 times the mass of my very best plant ever. Could your sekrit be the apparent lit joint laying there in the pot?

1674920005050.png

That is a fantastic plant -- It has 100 times the mass of my very best plant ever. Could your sekrit be the apparent lit cigarette butt laying there in the pot?
Pictures are deceiving. That’s a 25 gal pot and a 6” label you are seeing. No butts allowed in my plants

my girlfriend

i tried the wife thingy twice and lost my arse both times

third time was a charm , but NO contract with the State!….fec em
my girlfriend

i tried the wife thingy twice and lost my arse both times

third time was a charm , but NO contract with the State!….fec em

Once was enough for me. Don't need. no paperwork to be with the one you love.

Is the companion plant a marigold?
Are you familiar with topping a plant? Sorry for all the questions. Our technique for going outside is similar, I too like to start my garden in mid Apl and by 1st couple weeks of May out they go into the sun and wind. The pic is of last yrs crop being transported to their permanent home.
2022 grow.jpg

Is the companion plant a marigold?
Are you familiar with topping a plant? Sorry for all the questions. Our technique for going outside is similar, I too like to start my garden in mid Apl and by 1st couple weeks of May out they go into the sun and wind. The pic is of last yrs crop being transported to their permanent home.View attachment 318501
Yes I keep marigolds around my plants outside. Yes I topped all my plants early on in veg. This is a picture of the same plant later on after it re-vegged and went back into flower. Maybe I should have waited a couple more weeks before setting them out.
03635364-3707-4C7D-8A76-C4352A4DF2C5.jpeg

Latest posts

Back