Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1675970708099.png

My Honey is watching this Turkish subtitled series that is so long it starts centuries ago and ends 3 weeks from tomorrow.
She is on Episode 85 in season one of four.
Its been on so long Im startin to speak it .
Thank you head phones thank you
I glance over at the tv and the Turkish movie Resurrection season one episode whatever is still on
Its been on so long that the Turkish guys in this movie are starting to look like my local Turkish gas station guys

i am raising bugs

this is a photo of their four stages of life

look close at the second one from the left and it is a mealworm morphing into a larve and the larve next and the beetle last

View attachment 319621
must get hard and make you stir crazy when you get snowed in for so long Big. They look like they dont score high on the pet people connection . Where as if you left for a week they wouldnt notice you were even gone..
I thought I smoked good weed.....

you may smoking the wrong type of weed Big...

Unknown or Legendary Mullumbimby Madness Haze Old australian strain, maybe pure Thai - maybe a mix between thai and Columbian...

Shantibaba: "The seed I used was from original seed grown in northern NSW in the late 70s and 80s of which some referred to it as Mullumbimby Madness... what I considered a Thai Columbian inbreed line from a fellow grower who had had it growing and collected the seed himself from those places in his travels. There were other strains similar viewed as Mullum Madness, so it depends who you spoke to at the time."

"To answer a bit about Mullumbimby Madness, well that was one of my strains that I worked on in the late 70s and early 80s when I lived in a small village called Main Arm, in between Byron Bay and Kyogle/Lizmore. There was a few legends helping out altogether and we hit something incredible. I still have that as one of the seed stocks that we grow for personal use. It basically was a 3/4 sativa, which is a huge tree and perfect to grow in that sub tropical climate of NSW north out doors. To do this strain inside you need height!!"

Unknown or Legendary Mullumbimby Madness Haze Old australian strain, maybe pure Thai - maybe a mix between thai and Columbian...

Shantibaba: "The seed I used was from original seed grown in northern NSW in the late 70s and 80s of which some referred to it as Mullumbimby Madness... what I considered a Thai Columbian inbreed line from a fellow grower who had had it growing and collected the seed himself from those places in his travels. There were other strains similar viewed as Mullum Madness, so it depends who you spoke to at the time."

"To answer a bit about Mullumbimby Madness, well that was one of my strains that I worked on in the late 70s and early 80s when I lived in a small village called Main Arm, in between Byron Bay and Kyogle/Lizmore. There was a few legends helping out altogether and we hit something incredible. I still have that as one of the seed stocks that we grow for personal use. It basically was a 3/4 sativa, which is a huge tree and perfect to grow in that sub tropical climate of NSW north out doors. To do this strain inside you need height!!"
Obvious I need to move out west ....

Latest posts

Back