Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you let them dry until the smaller branches snap when bent those larfy sugar leaves will break off with the touch of your scissors. That way most all sugar leaves are removed. Sugar leaves contain chlorophyll which is harsh on the back of the throat. I guess that is a Cali trim.

If you let them dry until the smaller branches snap when bent those larfy sugar leaves will break off with the touch of your scissors. That way most all sugar leaves are removed. Sugar leaves contain chlorophyll which is harsh on the back of the throat. I guess that is a Cali trim.
One day I will have a bag of putes beautiful bag appeal buds. It’s on my bucket list.

Wow, @SubmarineGirl , are you into sunlight? I have been a sun lover all my life. Now I know there is much science to it, and it has been so vilified.
Sunshine is an essential part of my life. I still pay for my early abuse of it now but I still require my share plus a little extra. I no longer live in an area where my neighbors would appreciate my nude sunbathing as the naked gardening went over like a lead balloon. 🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back