Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PGRs! Go wash your mouth out with soap! :)

I'm a little OCD about trimming and with my arthritis that's a bad combo. When I'm cropping I only take enough colas to take me an hour so if my hands start cramping up I won't have a big pile of pot to go all limp and make further trimming harder.

These are some tops before trimming.

View attachment 322208

Wasn't the frostiest bud but was my go-to toke for quite a while.

☮️
LOL
1678915709400.png

we do not do those close trims anymore because i am retired lol

but yeah , we called those tight trims a California Trim , just like the photos of GMO and Pute’s buds

it makes for Great bag appeal!

we dont trim so close anymore , we see a lot of trichomes on those tiny crow feet leaves , grind all that goodness up in a big hooter and BAM! ….stoned to the bone

most of it gets ground up and used in various forms of concentrate so a close trim is unnecessary…

an example

7DD912AC-35A4-40D1-B25E-DA6B04E2AD53.jpeg

I'm a little OCD about trimming and with my arthritis that's a bad combo. When I'm cropping I only take enough colas to take me an hour so if my hands start cramping up I won't have a big pile of pot to go all limp and make further trimming harder.

View attachment 322208

☮️
Hahaha. Sorry bro I’m washing right now. Just learning about them PGRs. I buy weed now and then that looks like it. I’ll try and post a pic later it looks suspicious to me. Shaved real close like yours with red hairs. Those are beautiful buds nice colors too

he is a different rat than the one we knew at the cabana…

looks like he grows some killer weed too

this sure looks like some P98 Bubba Kush

beautiful flowers

View attachment 322212
Great Guy, Knows another Scientist here too.

But I understand if he pretends to not know me .LOL

What I dont know him He's Crazy

Wow took me 30 minutes to catch up on this thread. Now I forgot what I read.

Congrats on the harvest Subbie. Sounds like killer weed.
are you bragging or complaining?

me thinks you are flattered 🤡🤡🤡

View attachment 322208

☮️
Nice looking flowers Labby. I thought you were on the Cabana like Big. I can tell you have been around the block though.

Welcome back Shiloh!

I started off rough in life, but it has been a number of years since I had to sort my life out. In a nut shell, learning to be-here-now played a big part.

I got there through meditating twenty minutes twice a day for a couple of decades. I started with Transcendental Meditation and switched to Za Zen after a couple of years.

I highly recommend it for quieting your mind.

I also sought professional help, and he helped me by noting that I was holding on to deep pools of anger and recommending that I exercise the major muscles in my body to burn off the energy, which helped a lot.

No magic, just a commitment to regular meditation and hard physical exercise to burn off the angst. I picked fencing and martial arts, because they were also fun, so I stayed with it.
I do employ your methods in my own way, @Tattered Old Graywolf .

Meditation for me includes prayer and lots of time subathing with stretching in the nude. I know and understand the many benefits of exposing the full body to sunlight as often as possible.

we do not do those close trims anymore because i am retired lol

but yeah , we called those tight trims a California Trim , just like the photos of GMO and Pute’s buds

it makes for Great bag appeal!

we dont trim so close anymore , we see a lot of trichomes on those tiny crow feet leaves , grind all that goodness up in a big hooter and BAM! ….stoned to the bone

most of it gets ground up and used in various forms of concentrate so a close trim is unnecessary…

an example

View attachment 322210
We trim alike. I ain't selling to anyone and can care less what it looks like to others. I'm just out to get my ears laid back.

I do employ your methods in my own way, @Tattered Old Graywolf .

Meditation for me includes prayer and lots of time subathing with stretching in the nude. I know and understand the many benefits of exposing the full body to sunlight as often as possible.
Be Careful Weedhopper will be asking is the neighbors house for sale ?

Latest posts

Back