Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning y’all. Late start this morning as I changed it up having to take my truck in for inspection and oil change. Took down two of the four banana TK plants yesterday. I put them on the drying rack in the room over the garage but I may have to switch that as it’s too cold and not enough humidity for proper drying I think.

8DD07CF9-C099-4C15-AD81-9A711AFCB42B.jpeg

29172035-8A1C-415A-8C79-08AB39BFED3C.jpeg

I don’t know how much this would effect the drying process but I will probably move it after I finish the other two plants today.

Don’t know about bringing it in the house as it is stinking the garage to high heaven with strong fresh trimmed cannabis. I have a spare bathroom but don’t know if the door will be enough to keep the smell down.
will be trimming the other two banana TK plants today then moving on to the other tent that is also ready to harvest.

@bigsur51 i know you dry your weed in the cold sometimes. How cold is too cold. I have my rack hanging in the open room over my garage. It averages around 50 in there this time of year and less than 50% humidity. The temps may go up a bit but that just depends on our weird weather. This batch of banana TK is extra loud smelling (smelling up the entire garage and house when the door is opened) but I do have a place inside I could bring it to for better temps and humidity. Is it worth it to let them dry a bit warmer And higher humidity?

@bigsur51 i know you dry your weed in the cold sometimes. How cold is too cold. I have my rack hanging in the open room over my garage. It averages around 50 in there this time of year and less than 50% humidity. The temps may go up a bit but that just depends on our weird weather. This batch of banana TK is extra loud smelling (smelling up the entire garage and house when the door is opened) but I do have a place inside I could bring it to for better temps and humidity. Is it worth it to let them dry a bit warmer And higher humidity?

cold has been good to me , the cooler the better

so yeah , i would choose the cooler natural temps for this strandivar

which begs the question , how do ganja farmers dry and cure their herbs when they are in tropical hot climates…i think of Jamaica or Thailand for example..

but since the banana tk leans heavily on the kush side , it only seems logical that this plant has genetic coding for colder temps, if i am making any sense

obviously we do not want freezing and or below

i actually have a small room that was used a few years ago that still have some un-trimmed plants hanging upside down and i will bet you that if i smoked some of it today i would get high…the room stays cool all year round , otherwise the heat would have degraded the cannabinoids a long time ago

i am so excited to hear your smoke report!….from what i can see/hear , that banana tk is some killer smoke , i know the tk is good , we have a few jars of it that need to be refilled before the 8 other jars lol

Latest posts

Back