Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Fried Day brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
A gorgeous clear day predicted here, starting at 37F.

With the addition of the TV cabinet, our cat Melissa can now reach the top of the 44" tall studio speakers, which is her new favorite spot. Unfortunately, from there she can reach mantle above the fireplace, so we've had to remove all the breakables until we sort it out. I also anchored the 50" screen, so that she can't tip it over, as she now likes to rub against it as she sits on the speaker.

The latest lie is that the new/used Denon home theater receiver will be delivered today, so I can finish hooking up equipment. I unfortunately broke off the subwoofer RCA plug off the existing one, dismantling it to install it into the new cabinet.

Well, i made a decision to build a cover for my Filtration system out of Rmax just for the cold spells. When not being used it will be put up. The rest of the time there will be a shelf attached to the wall over the top of the system and I'm going to grow Sweet Potatoe vines from that shelve that will cover the unit, They grow really fast and long and they look good.

1679055170174.png

@WeedHopper tell us again why there are no cellars or basements where your house is built?
What is your frost level where you are if you even have one?
Could have built a well pit lined with concrete and put a steel lid as access.
No brother, you don't see a lot of basements in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. And where I live is Limestone about 10" down. Just digging a hole for a fence post is a mother fker. But i will say this,, my house doesn't fking move at all. It was built in the 80s and not one stress crack anywhere.

No brother, you don't see a lot of basements in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. And where I live is Limestone about 10" down. Just digging a hole for a fence post is a mother fker. But i will say this,, my house doesn't fking move at all. It was built in the 80s and not one stress crack anywhere.
OK my idea
Dig under your slab supporting it along the way with I beams and make you hidden grow room with access door though floor inside the closet

Latest posts

Back