Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gawd luv yer bones, my dear. I tend to get perissologian instead of concinnous when I fly in the early moanin'.

Now: Whassa "dosidos"? Ain't no square dance.
You definitely got the perissologian thing going down in the morning. I don’t get witty like till… well I never do 🤣😂🤣
dosidos is a strain of weed that I grew last year that at first we didn’t think so much of but it has a kick in mode that adds a little zip to your thinker Don’t know but if any weed would bring out the perissologian part of my brain, the dosidos would probably do it 😜

I respect my Wife more and more every day. She is fking awesome. She will turn 71 on 4-20. She gets up every morning while I'm in the shower, makes coffee, makes my breakfast and lunch, and then walks me to my truck to give me a hug and kiss as i get in the truck,, and then waves as I leave. She has done this for years. I'm the luckiest man in the fking world. I don't know how she does it. I'm 67 and i don't even want to get my ass up,, but i do every morning at 5:30.
Done warned my kids. Told them if anything ever happens to her i will be right behind her in a short time. Been with her 37 yrs on May 12th. Thats over half my life. Without her none of this shit means anything to me. Can't believe all the shit i put her through when i was an Outlaw. When i think about it,I wanna beat my own ass. And yes i still worked and rode with the Club. Had to,,it was my club. Retiring was the smartest thing my dumbass has ever done.
Okay now for the positive. She ain't going anywhere anytime soon. She is Hispanic,, meaner than a rattlesnake, and will cut your ass in a heartbeat. Now you know why i retired. :eek: 😁

Last edited:
I respect my Wife more and more every day. She is fking awesome. She will turn 71 on 4-20. She gets up every morning while I'm in the shower, makes coffee, makes my breakfast and lunch, and then walks me to my truck to give me a hug and kiss as i get in the truck,, and then waves as I leave. She has done this for years. I'm the luckiest man in the fking world. I don't know how she does it. I'm 67 and i don't even want to get my ass up,, but i do every morning at 5:30.
Done warned my kids. Told them if anything ever happens to her i will be right behind her in a short time. Been with her 37 yrs on May 12th. Thats over half my life. Without her none of this shit means anything to me. Can't believe all the shit i put her through when i was an Outlaw. When i think about it,I wanna beat my own ass. And yes i still worked and rode with the Club. Had to,,it was my club. Retiring was the smartest thing my dumbass has ever done.
Okay now for the positive. She ain't going anywhere anytime soon. She is Hispanic,, meaner than a rattlesnake, and will cut your ass in a heartbeat. Now you know why i retired. :eek: 😁
Morn
Hopper your Lady sounds like your perfect match Mean and Nastier the better

1679405959034.png

i am sorry Unca , i will drink and extra cup in your honor

but not the fudge

Swede has hid it from me
And I'll do my part by drinking a beer or two or three in Walt's honor.
I respect my Wife more and more every day. She is fking awesome. She will turn 71 on 4-20. She gets up every morning while I'm in the shower, makes coffee, makes my breakfast and lunch, and then walks me to my truck to give me a hug and kiss as i get in the truck,, and then waves as I leave.
She just wants to make sure your ornery old ass is gone.

Latest posts

Back