Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maryjane is dropped off and should be under sedation by now. They said I would get a call in a couple of hours to let me know she was out of surgery and I could pick her up sometime between 3-6. I can’t wait to get her home again. I think she thought I was leaving her there forever she was so nervous.
now I came home and had a nice gorilla glue Marley waiting for me. This weed is over a year old stored in the jars and is every bit as tasty and good maybe even better than last year.

Maryjane is dropped off and should be under sedation by now. They said I would get a call in a couple of hours to let me know she was out of surgery and I could pick her up sometime between 3-6. I can’t wait to get her home again. I think she thought I was leaving her there forever she was so nervous.
now I came home and had a nice gorilla glue Marley waiting for me. This weed is over a year old stored in the jars and is every bit as tasty and good maybe even better than last year.

4DBC8CDA-9361-4C67-AD54-F94D92FAADCA.jpeg

Morning misfits. Mountains are getting hammered again today....some snow could spill over on the front range. Just saw on the tube that Steamboat Springs is gonna go over 400 inches of snow this winter with this latest storm. It will still be snowing up there for another two months. When all of that starts to melt we are gonna have water everywhere.

Gonna try and get a walk in weather permitting.

@garybo667 -- STOP with the scotch!!

Gonna give it to ya without fluff: You have A-fib. That means if you do the following things, you are doing the equivalent of tossing lighted matches towards a bundle of fuses to explosives:

Consuming ANYTHING with caffeine in it. That means coffee, decaffeinated coffee (still has caffeine in it!), tea, "decaffeinated" tea, Coke or any other caffeine soda drink.

Alcohol in any form. This substance is a flat-out trigger for A-fib. How much of a pull on the trigger of a deer rifle do you think you are happy to live each Sunday night with if the rifle is pointed to your chest? Just one little shot of scotch? You sure?

Know this down to your heart and soul, son: You are especially susceptible to having your heart triggered into self-destruction. It is no longer your first rodeo.

But the fact is: One of those rodeos WILL FUKKING KILL YOU.

Let me know if I have made my point and you have given away that which will kill you for a mild initial buzz.
UW, interesting and thanks for the advise. My wife has been telling me the same.

I have AFib and have been dealing with it for 10yrs. As I said before. The thyroid medication pretty much took care of it. I drink beer almost every day and drink decaf coffee every morning with no problems at all.
Stay away from hard liquor and regular coffee, chocolate or any kind of stimulant. Especially decongestants.
But,, everyone is different. You will know what you can and can't do.
Are you on blood thinners? If not you should be.
And listening to your Wife is always a good thing. Not listening to her can be detrimental to your health with or without AFib.😁

Last edited:
I bet Maryjane was nervous I bet that broke your heart. She'll be home before you know it.😍 No puppies.😎

Top of the morning Graywolf and Walt 49 mostly cloudy. Going to get up to the 80's this coming week.

Ganjier may you have a speedy recovery and be back soon.🥰
Good morning Ness! The same top of the morning to you!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

Good morning folks. Up early this morning to take Maryjane to get spayed today. Although I hate to put her through surgery, it’s better than going thru the heats or even worse puppies 😜
hope everyone has a sweet day 🥰
Good luck to Maryjane!
bigarmhug.gif
❤️ ❤️
dog3.gif

Morning misfits. Mountains are getting hammered again today....some snow could spill over on the front range. Just saw on the tube that Steamboat Springs is gonna go over 400 inches of snow this winter with this latest storm. It will still be snowing up there for another two months. When all of that starts to melt we are gonna have water everywhere.

Gonna try and get a walk in weather permitting.
Will the water everywhere be a benefit or will it cause problems?

Latest posts

Back