Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all.

I really like my security cameras. I can see 360° around the house. Surprising what goes on outside both day and night. I hope GF has a successful surgery.

Damn, we sure keep doctors busy around here.

Even the vets are on the job working on our behalf.

Time for me to get busy.
I have 360 as well, when they are all working. The batteries were dead in the one that went off line.

Thanks, I passed your good thoughts on to Grayfox!

1679597607588.png

Another day in the books. Getting ready to snow again....Sure doesn't feel like spring. Another plant is history. In another month my flower room will be dark until somewhere around Sept.....no trimming for months....hope I don't forget how.....

Today's effort.....just a smidge under 4 zips

IMG_20230323_132832108.jpg

Good afternoon, friends. We are in a continual heatwave here in north central FL. Even the birds seem confused. It seems spring has been bypassed. In fact, winter was totally bypassed. Expected temps in the 90s next few days.

Oh, @Hippie420 , you have me riled up. I live on a little lake and spent my life on the lakes of Florida since the 60s, swimming and waterskiing. Due to the overprotection of alligators for many years now, one can hardly set a big toe in any body of fresh water.

In fact, now it is alligator mating season and I have to look twice before walking into my yard.

Thinning the population of alligators is politically incorrect. Even our conservative governor won't touch that!

Oh, @Hippie420 , you have me riled up. I live on a little lake and spent my life on the lakes of Florida since the 60s, swimming and waterskiing. Due to the overprotection of alligators for many years now, one can hardly set a big toe in any body of fresh water.

In fact, now it is alligator mating season and I have to look twice before walking into my yard.

Thinning the population of alligators is politically incorrect. Even our conservative governor won't touch that!
giphy.gif

thinning the population is exactly what I propose to do if I see that bull gator back around my shop...I got a legal tag and I refuse to let my boys be bait...
Ain't that the truth??!!! I know there are parts of the south that issue tags, but in central fl, which has become populated by god-knows-what feelgood homogenized population who know nothing about the real Florida, we are now at the mercy of alligators--can you believe it?

Latest posts

Back