Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Misfits. :eek: need another cup of java.

is this big enough?

EBB47511-3ECD-4FAF-BC48-6ADBC4D0224B.jpeg

sneeked in lol

C781A187-9E6F-4B1E-9C1D-CB58F8FBB11C.jpeg

good morning folks. Maryjane is home and happy again but a bit doped up on pain killers and a sedative to keep her calm View attachment 322901

we let her sleep between us last night so we didn’t have to put that dreadful cone on her. That thing is way too big ginormous so I’m looking for an alternative. I ordered a onesie for her to wear which will cover her stitches with soft cotton.
View attachment 322902
I hope I don’t have to use the cone. We plan to be home for the 10 days until her stitches are removed and so far she hasn’t been messing with it but of course that could change. I may have to get another type of cone thing that fits her better.

gotta get some jars today. Had to dump the bananaTK back out to dry a bit more. It’s in my spare bedroom. The door is closed but the strong smell in there is penetrating the hallway a bit.

more deboning in the lineup today.
after I catch a buzz and one more coffee for the road…
y’all have a great day ✌️

Happy to see Maryjane is recovering well. She looks darling. I bet she is up and about today. Happy Harvesting. 🤪

Happy to see Maryjane is recovering well. She looks darling. I bet she is up and about today. Happy Harvesting. 🤪
We just decided to take her off the sedation meds and one of the two pain pills. We don’t think she needs them but will start them again if she gets too crazy. Her stitches are healing nice and she’s not messing with them. I got her a onsie to wear to cover her wound so she doesn’t have to wear a cone. I hate the cone. We will be glad when she’s her old self again.
A0663410-82C8-4E88-89F6-79CDE242B25F.jpeg

We just decided to take her off the sedation meds and one of the two pain pills. We don’t think she needs them but will start them again if she gets too crazy. Her stitches are healing nice and she’s not messing with them. I got her a onsie to wear to cover her wound so she doesn’t have to wear a cone. I hate the cone. We will be glad when she’s her old self again.
View attachment 323003

That onsie is a good idea. Speedy recovery

Wyatt Earp was born on March 19, 1848 in Monmouth, Illinois.
He was 33 at the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral in Tombstone, Arizona.
In 1907 famed lawman Bat Masterson said of him "Wyatt Earp was one of the few men I knew in the West in the early days whom I regarded as absolutely destitute of physical fear.”

1679668510797.png

Latest posts

Back