Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning peeps. Getting ready to go to the grandkids house and get them up and ready for the bus. Then off to an eye appointment. I hope the daughter had a better night. She was weak when we brought her home from the hospital.
y’all have a good day and count your blessings 🥰
Best wishes to your daughter! Please give her a hug for me and take a couple extra for yourself.
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

How is her sense of humor holding up?

Thats excactly what the article i posted for Roster says.
And yes heart attacks happen a lot of times early in the morning. The one that sent me to the hospital in 2013 where i ended up getting open heart surgery was early in the morning. The one that got me a stent was in the morning but not as early as the bad one.
Your BP drops at night and goes back up a few hours before you awake.
That's the way mine is. It also rises after smoking weed, temporarily then back down.

Bubba

It is actually a team.

Ha ha...ya think.

By team we now have what they call a LIFE COACH. She is a personal contact. Can call or text her at any time for any medical needs. I now have a direct contact for medical help 7 days a week any day any time.

Thinking of calling her at 3am to see how it works....
We have Health Net supplemental insurance, and they are pushing hard to enroll us in a support service to call instead of/before going to a doctor, but I've resisted because I prefer to select those to whom I go to for medical advice and make an effort to take care of myself, so don't want them in my face.

Their most recent attempts to enhance our health, was two big boxes of quality and tasty fresh produce on our doorstep from them, one addressed to me and the other to Grayfox. Included was a pamphlet on the health benefits of heating fresh produce daily.

I give them credit for paying for most of our medical expenses, including joint replacement, with minimal co-pays and outlay for our maintenance drugs. They also cost us nothing beyond what Medicare covers under Part B.

Hopper who?

X2

I only take mine when I smell burning hair where there is none. Drooling out of one side of my mouth is also a good reason.

I've been told that I get that Clint Eastwood grin when I'm totally pissed.

That red admin badge put him in a higher tax bracket.
Huh. I just get quiet and reach for waistband.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back