Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
dogwalk.gif

More rain, starting at 45F but predicted to reach 57F in the heat of the day.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu! I mostly finished my GWL picture recovery and am working on stragglers the second pass through. Next I have to check all my links, because some of them are broken or simply go to Wayback Machine now. The possible bright side of the server crash was that I like the Wordpress format better than the Vultr platform...................

Grayfox finished her second PT session and has moved from the walker to a cane, except during the night. She has been an easy patient to take care of and is still maintaining her sense of humor.

Because Grayfox can't walk Miss Layla right now and I can't walk her very far, one of her dog walk buddies offered to take her for a long walk. She said that Layla was nervous about leaving us, but went along with it, though towed her all the way home once they turned the corner and started back.

The is nothing friendlier or happy to see you that a wet dog, which is what she was on her return, and I needed to change clothes once we finished our welcome home love in.

Two more loads of laundry yesterday and one of dishes this morning, and now I'm caught up!

But what many fans don’t know is that the St. Louis-based clan no longer owns Budweiser, Michelob, or any of the company’s other brands. Their shares were sold in a $52 billion deal that was signed more than a decade ago. Here’s how the barons of beer lost their empire.

Why did the Busch family sell Budweiser?​

As it turns out, the descendants of Adolphus Busch didn’t have much of a choice. In June 2008, Belgian-Brazilian brewing company InBev offered to buy the business for $46 billion in an effort to consolidate four of the world’s largest beer companies under one roof.

Latest posts

Back