Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fort Worth Texas
McDonald's opened its first fully functional-based technology restaurant, making it possible for North Texas residents to access their meals without having to interact with a person – only with a robot.

1682524730153.png

Fort Worth Texas
McDonald's opened its first fully functional-based technology restaurant, making it possible for North Texas residents to access their meals without having to interact with a person – only with a robot.

View attachment 326060
Just wait until you make one mad and they piss in your Coke.....

I learned that peculiar thing about chickums in 1947. It was a banner day. I had just found a brand new 1947 penny on the ground, and was walking along and the older kid working on the farm demo'd it with one of our chickens.

I got in trubble big time that summer. I discovered if you took a piece of bacon fat and stuffed it in a goose's mouth, it would pass out the back end of him in about three or four minutes. <--TINS (Haven't a clue as to why, and I suppose no one has written a term paper on the phenomenon.)

So I tied a chunk of bacon fat to a string, and fed it to a goose. When it came out the other end, I gave it to another goose.

I had five honking geese all strung together following me in a raucous, crooked line.

We just got hit with a bad storm. Fking hail was knocking the shit out of everything. I checked my truck the best I could in the heavy rain and didn't see any dinges but I'll have to wait until sun up to really know. Damn it was coming down hard.😳

Merry Thirstday brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

The third gorgeous day in a row, starting at 54F and predicted to reach 76F, with tomorrow reaching 84F. At 200% snowpack in the mountains, the waterways should get interesting.

Grayfox continues to improve following her knee replacement and scheduled her first luncheon out with the girls today, with a friend driving. She is also joining us in the dog park this morning and has been sharing one of our morning dog walks of about four blocks.

My webmaster rescheduled to drop by this afternoon and work on our computers and the GWL site. Hoping that works out as I am low on RAM, as well as unable to open Auto Cad, besides my GWL ongoing woes. I picked up another 32GB memory and if we continue to flounder with Oracle for my 32 bit Auto Cad program, will look at Longbow.

Latest posts

Back