Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe I also wanted to ask
I may come back to LI to visit my Buddy who was my best man
and wanted to go shooting, if I bring my weapons will Calverton gun range still allow anyone to shoot (like wild west) like it was yrs ago or has that range been Hokalized too. 5 rounds only range officers standing over ones shoulder?
Max capacity should be still 10 rounds.
They frown on anyone shooting rapid fire and at least in Ridge no targets with any human shapes in it.
I would not bring any high capacity mag to any range in NY.
They arrest the law abiding citizens in NY its safer.....

Last edited:
I actually went by a store a few months back and they was selling box of 20 for 30 something bucks(I thought that was cheap)
DIRT Cheap, but were they Professional reloads for match grade shooting?
Have to be really careful who is reloading the Brass, with the high pressure rate the bullet leaves the barrel stretches and can stress the brass so much it can not be reloaded. A little over a buck a round does not sound right
You sure it was not just for the bullet heads only?

Have to be really careful who is reloading the Brass, with the high pressure rate the bullet leaves the barrel stretches and can stress the brass so much it can not be reloaded. A little over a buck a round does not sound right
Possibly could be 50 cal for black powder that cheap .
I remember last time i bought 45/70 and I had sticker shock

20686801-smiling-halloween-red-devil-girl-with-pitchfork.jpg

No sir I pulled the shells out of the box and drooled a little. I am mistaken it was a box of ten but I remember it being less than $2 per round.

Latest posts

Back