Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little boy goes to his father and asks, “Daddy, how was I born?”
The father answers,
“Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said: 'You've got male!'

1683142048873.png

A little boy goes to his father and asks, “Daddy, how was I born?”
The father answers,
“Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said: 'You've got male!'

View attachment 326872
A girl is talking to her Mom and asks "Mom how did you meet Dad and where did I come from ? "
Mom replies " I met your Dad at a party .You came with your Dad and left with me ..."

I'm not plus size, just on the slim to medium range, but I applaud women with some meat on their bones.
Some women are just thin but still look proportionate for their frames.
They do more damage trying to make themselves pretty by screwing with what Mother Nature gave them.
Very Sad.

Well, most of the women in media cheesecake photos have a narrow window in which to make money, and many pics are manipulated. I have no issue with that.

The unfortunate issues women have with body image have escaped me.

Thank God, I have enough issues that afflict me!

Latest posts

Back