Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I've not been around as much... really busy trying to get Carty's Collective Crosses up and running.
I have 4 breeders working on strains, 3 proven, 2 new testers. Another friend making seed pucks with holes for seeds and my logo on the back.
View attachment 327038

I'll have the following available in about 3mos if all goes well.
Gabagoo F4 Auto (Created in 2008)
Miss Piggy F3 Auto....(Created in 2008)
Wardawg F5 photo period (Created in 2004)

Testers
Gobstomper Auto... (Created in 2022).. New cross of: Gabagoo x Purple Stomper
Beast Mode Auto.... (Created in 2022).. New cross of: Gabagoo x Blue Vangoo

fingers crossed
Good Luck Brother !

I remember as a young man, there was a pizza place called Lum's just down the road from where I worked. They had PBR dark on draft, and they'd sell it in iced pitchers. The stuff went down like water. Only dark beer I ever drank. Kicked my young spanky, too.
Modello Negro for the win!
Wishing everyone a lovely Fried Day morning! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here starting at 48F and predicted to reach 57F.

Grayfox continues to improve after knee replacement and was released to drive yesterday. She's picked up on all her regular routine except laundry, which requires negotiating the basement stairs, that has no railing or an easy way to install one.

I plan to finish weeding the gardens today but am otherwise open to opportunities of a lifetime, unbridled sex, wanton debauchery, or laundry, whichever comes first.

Modello Negro for the win!
Wishing everyone a lovely Fried Day morning! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here starting at 48F and predicted to reach 57F.

Grayfox continues to improve after knee replacement and was released to drive yesterday. She's picked up on all her regular routine except laundry, which requires negotiating the basement stairs, that has no railing or an easy way to install one.

I plan to finish weeding the gardens today but am otherwise open to opportunities of a lifetime, unbridled sex, wanton debauchery, or laundry, whichever comes first.
Brother...dont forget fabric softener comes to my mind.... :rolleyes:

I've actually put out around a dozen loads and it's easier than my bachelor days loading up once a week and heading for the laundromat.

The only advantage to the laundromat was that I could run all my loads at the same time, and of course the wild and crazy social life there.

I've actually put out around a dozen loads and it's easier than my bachelor days loading up once a week and heading for the laundromat.

The only advantage to the laundromat was that I could run all my loads at the same time, and of course the wild and crazy social life there.
It really is a lot to see ....

Latest posts

Back