Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1683299577753.png

Big !!!
I see opportunity all over this video for you .
This could be you and b4 you know it as they say "You'll be fartin thru silk sheets Son'

DUDE!

thats perfect for what we have in mind!

our dream is to make statuary , like a fair maiden pouring water out of a jug with with lots of clevage

bird feeder and bowls for birds to splash in

and my favorite , we are gonna make our own headstones and mabe a bench and some urns , graveyard decorations!

wow , thanks for that video because that is something i have mad skills with , concrete

Our six-year-old handed us a note. His teacher had called my wife and I in for an emergency meeting. We asked our son if he had any idea why, and he said, "She didn't like a drawing I did."
We went in the next day.
His teacher pulled the drawing below out and said, "I asked him to draw his familv and he drew this. Would you mind explaining?"
"Not at all." my wife said. "Family vacation. Snorkelling off the Bahamas.
🤣
🤣
🤣

1683305197870.png

I have a question for all of you knowledgeable people. My light is on during the night and off during the day as my tent is in my work shop outside. It’s in the loft actually so the lights on at night help my daily temperature to stay around 80 during the heat of the day. Occasionally when I get off work I like to take a peek and check how they look and how the soil looks (wet or dry) usually the lights are on less than 2 minutes. Do you think that short time on could disturb a 12/12 cycle or delay pre flowering?

I have a question for all of you knowledgeable people. My light is on during the night and off during the day as my tent is in my work shop outside. It’s in the loft actually so the lights on at night help my daily temperature to stay around 80 during the heat of the day. Occasionally when I get off work I like to take a peek and check how they look and how the soil looks (wet or dry) usually the lights are on less than 2 minutes. Do you think that short time on could disturb a 12/12 cycle or delay pre flowering?
in a word, yes...

Latest posts

Back