Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im pissed off this morning

got my new property tax assessment and taxes went up on my properties by about 30 fecking % thanks to the bass turds around here who work on OUR dime

dont get me started
Makes me wonder how many of the Boarder crossers old enough to carry a rifle will stand and defend America, if need be, or will they run back over the boarder?
eaky iglesIn sp

The head phones would break over time better get you some good ear muffs that could last the rest of your life on that island lol
With a hundred women on the island, you'd have a constant supply of ear muffs/warmers. :)
Morning.

Gonna be a nice day today, so today will be my first mowing of the season. Fire one up and throw some ear buds in and chop some greenery.
I'll be doing the same, but it'll be the second mow for around the house. The back field has still got some picking up to do before it gets mowed sometime next week. My diesel salad shooter with foamed tires rides like a log wagon.

Aren't you homesteaded?

yes
and as a senior , i get a 50% discount

but that is like the gas company around here

check this out , last fall the bastiages raised residential rates for our county by 81% freaking percent! 81% !!

then this spring , they lowered the rates by 40% and acted like they were doing us a big favor!

my answer is that ALL seniors who own property have to pay ZERO taxes , ZERO

havent we paid enough already?

ive paid in about $11,000.00 dollars over the years on just my dam water bills , and that is for water we cant even drink , the town is under EPA probation for bad water and every new resident taht signs up for water gets a paper telling them its not advisable to drink the water

bit-ch bit-ch bit-ch

Different Joe this time ....
1683381956625.png

I've got to go to Home Depot and pick up some things here in a little while. Time to up pot my tomato seedlings and also finish up a planter I'm building out of a couple sections of old fence panels. I'll take pictures when I'm done.
Hopper, I’m afraid to say that not one marigold seed came up. I planted them in a seed tray with a light, then with a heat pad. It’s been weeks with no action. Gonna try the other half of the seeds in a flowerpot outside. Hopefully they will do better outside…☹️

Hopper, I’m afraid to say that not one marigold seed came up. I planted them in a seed tray with a light, then with a heat pad. It’s been weeks with no action. Gonna try the other half of the seeds in a flowerpot outside. Hopefully they will do better outside…☹️

i have not popped mine yet but thanks for the heads up

those might be hermie marigolds 🤡🤡🤡

Latest posts

Back