Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The buds are quite heavy and I’ve been having to still burp the jars and stir them up a bit as they settle in the jars…. The weed is super sticky so maybe that’s the reason it settles not sure, haven’t had weed do that for so long…
I have no clue. Whucha doin? Whut's burping jars? Stirring?

FB_IMG_1683474891818.jpg

Been a pretty depressing week around my house. One of son's best friends (33 years old with one kid and another on the way) had marital and alcohol problems and took his own life last week. Funeral is tomorrow and burial at Quantico. Not sure if we will go to the burial as my wife just buried her mother & father there over the past few years and it will bring back too many memories. Especially when they play taps. Can not imagine what his parents are going thru.
Sorry to hear it, Kevinn. I'm sorry that the lad didn't think he had another way out, and I'm sorry for the babies he left behind.

I have no clue. Whucha doin? Whut's burping jars? Stirring?
Now Walt you’ve been on here long enough to know about burping the jars during cure. Just means opening the jars to let fresh air in. This particular strain BananaTK has really heavy buds and they have been settling in the jars. I give them a little stir with a chopstick to loosen them up again. Until they quit doing that I guess I will have to continue stirring them. Hope you’re having a good sunday ✌️

Been a pretty depressing week around my house. One of son's best friends (33 years old with one kid and another on the way) had marital and alcohol problems and took his own life last week. Funeral is tomorrow and burial at Quantico. Not sure if we will go to the burial as my wife just buried her mother & father there over the past few years and it will bring back too many memories. Especially when they play taps. Can not imagine what his parents are going thru.

really sorry Amigo

this to shall pass

I gotta say for the record that we have some truly amazing members here...just today I've gotten phone calls and texts from a handful of members that have become real world friends that really care...some just to talk, some to offer assistance while I go thru some difficult times...you guys know who you are and what you're friendship means to me...I soon hope to be back to my twisted self but for now, just existing is winning...thanks guys...🥰

Wow ..Condolences Brother ....

Now Walt you’ve been on here long enough to know about burping the jars during cure. Just means opening the jars to let fresh air in. This particular strain BananaTK has really heavy buds and they have been settling in the jars. I give them a little stir with a chopstick to loosen them up again. Until they quit doing that I guess I will have to continue stirring them. Hope you’re having a good sunday ✌️
You are assumin' I have a memory. But my memory, while excellent, is spotty and unreliable. I honestly never heard/understood/comprehended jar burping. Kewl, though.

Latest posts

Back