Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning brothers and sisters! A mostly cloudy day here starting at 46F and predicted to reach 65F.

I finished weeding the outside gardens and the landscaper came yesterday, so the lawn is also pristine.

Clear liquids prep day for my colonoscopy tomorrow morning...................................

Good morning TOG and all the best tomorrow

ate to much before bed last night and had to fight tummy monsters who woke me up about 1 am

put the fires out and had a do over and now it is coffee time

(boring)

2931A4B0-4744-419C-A442-613EDB81CD39.jpeg

9FEF8485-F8E5-4D62-ABE9-39125CCD1A3F.jpeg

Good morning friends. Chilling before the dog walk to coffee and banana TK (Mr Subbies favorite). It does have a wonderful smell. I had to check the jars yesterday day so I supplied the rolling tray stock with three different strains. He jumped on the Banana TK then commented later how good it was. Thanx @bigsur51 for the G&M seeds. The grow turned out perfect.
The buds are quite heavy and I’ve been having to still burp the jars and stir them up a bit as they settle in the jars…. The weed is super sticky so maybe that’s the reason it settles not sure, haven’t had weed do that for so long…
today we have our grandsons flag football game but nothing else on the books so it should be a nice day. Leftovers for supper too as I made a pile of fried rice, pork and purple cabbage yesterday and it’s pretty easy to eat a second time around.
good luck with your prep @Tattered Old Graywolf. That’s the worst part. Y’all have a great day 💕

Last edited:
Good morning TOG and all the best tomorrow

ate to much before bed last night and had to fight tummy monsters who woke me up about 1 am

put the fires out and had a do over and now it is coffee time

(boring)

View attachment 327330
View attachment 327331
Good morning big. Hope your mouth is feeling a bit better by now and you are on the downhill slide with the pain…

Good morning big. Hope your mouth is feeling a bit better by now and you are on the downhill slide with the pain…

thanks my Oklahoma Brother from another Mother!

finally , cinco de mayo and i finallly have some relief thank you very much

the cuts on my lips have finally healed , i can snap in my lower teeth pretty good now with minimal pain , but the tops are another story , the place where my eye teeth were is really sore

i go in this Wednesday to have stitches removed and an adjustment , a little sanding here , a little grinding there , and eventually as the swelling goes down and the pain disappears , the new teeth will be the cats arse and we will look like movie stars with big shiny teeth!

Good morning friends. Chilling before the dog walk to coffee and banana TK (Mr Subbies favorite). It does have a wonderful smell. I had to check the jars yesterday day so I supplied the rolling tray stock with three different strains. I jumped on the Banana TK then commented later how good it was. Thanx @bigsur51 for the G&M seeds. The grow turned out perfect.
The buds are quite heavy and I’ve been having to still burp the jars and stir them up a bit as they settle in the jars…. The weed is super sticky so maybe that’s the reason it settles not sure, haven’t had weed do that for so long…
today we have our grandsons flag football game but nothing else on the books so it should be a nice day. Leftovers for supper too as I made a pile of fried rice, pork and purple cabbage yesterday and it’s pretty easy to eat a second time around.
good luck with your prep @Tattered Old Graywolf. That’s the worst part. Y’all have a great day 💕

awesome SG!
enjoy those herbs! you guys deserve it!

we are drinking strong coffee and smoking strong medicine , some Mas Gas and it is a good Sunday morning , not coming down , but going up!

The Real Weed Song

Been a pretty depressing week around my house. One of son's best friends (33 years old with one kid and another on the way) had marital and alcohol problems and took his own life last week. Funeral is tomorrow and burial at Quantico. Not sure if we will go to the burial as my wife just buried her mother & father there over the past few years and it will bring back too many memories. Especially when they play taps. Can not imagine what his parents are going thru.

Latest posts

Back