Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right. Wonder what’s on the dessert menu?
1685290960400.png

bp is 86/[email protected] wonder I feel slo mo...may be a challenge to get out on the water today but I'm gonna try...
Boo have you calibrated your BP machine against someone taking it in a doctors office or your EMT friend? Some machines are China crap and give incorrect readings.
My BP cuff just had a small hole in it and I thought I was dying LOL
New cuff back to reg readings.

I take a blood pressure medication that does give me fairly wide swings and I will address that with the doctor when I see him. The top number varies quite a bit but the lower number and my pulse is pretty steady throughout the week. Pute, I am dizzy all the dang time especially if I get up and move fast. I went down like a sack of potatoes last week, letting Ivan out at 4 AM.

I take a blood pressure medication that does give me fairly wide swings and I will address that with the doctor when I see him. The top number varies quite a bit but the lower number and my pulse is pretty steady throughout the week. Pute, I am dizzy all the dang time especially if I get up and move fast. I went down like a sack of potatoes last week, letting Ivan out at 4 AM.
Wow, take it easy.

You are having Hypotension low blood pressure , your meds may be too strong
When did you start BP Meds ? Everything you describe points to Hypotension and meds are a big cause of it. What med and dose are you taking if I may ask
Send in PM if you like,

From Now on take extra time knowing darn well you will get dizzy, when you stand grab onto a study support close by unless you have your land legs again, Then continue the mission.

Give this site a read, and make sure you are drinking fluids dehydration can cause Low pressure too
Are you on a water pill?
https://www.verywellhealth.com/diabetes-and-low-blood-pressure-6499965#Summary

I believe I am taking 19.5 mg. of carvidiol 2x for the BP and yeah, it's making the BP too low...this is what they prescribed when I got out of the hospital...it needs adjustment but with all the other meds I a surely gotta take they have to work together...
spent a few hours with my grandson on the river, beautiful day....working on him to tell me what cars and other stuff he wants when I leave this earth...

I believe I am taking 19.5 mg. of carvidiol 2x for the BP and yeah, it's making the BP too low...this is what they prescribed when I got out of the hospital...it needs adjustment but with all the other meds I a surely gotta take they have to work together...
spent a few hours with my grandson on the river, beautiful day....working on him to tell me what cars and other stuff he wants when I leave this earth...
OK that is a cardio Beta blocker prescribed for heart failure and high BP
There are side effects that mimic what you speak of. If this is something the Hospital gave you and you never have taken a Beta blocker before you sound as if you definitely need your dose lowered to the correct dosage. I would make an appointment with your General Doctor GP, and have him access the dosage. Once you are on the correct dosage it will get better.
I too take Beta Blockers 2xs a day and it was rough at the start the way i got dizzy and tired but after a few days I adjusted to them.
You sound as if your dosage is a wee bit to high and will need to be properly watched and adjusted by your GP (doctor) . I would do that now if you can just to feel better sooner, still keeping your other apt later this month with other Doc.
Many people can not take Beta blockers due to the way they make them feel, so there are a whole bunch of other meds they can give you instead of it,

Like I said if this is the 1st time you are taking Blood Pressure meds no Doctor ever gets the dosage correct without trial and error watching your bodies reactions to the new Med of monthly apt. until it is adjusted where it should be.

Always a good idea for all of us to have wills at our age.

Latest posts

Back