Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1685370144070.png

My mother did that for years. She wanted a small spruce tree next to the house. She planted at least three, all of which died within a year. As I was digging the corpse of the last one out, my shovel bit into something hard. Being a young energetic kid, I decided to find out what it was. A foxhole sized hole later and I pulled up a slab of concrete that apparently was dumped as a leftover from the time the house was built. With it gone, you could grow anything there that you cared to.

Qut all heart meds over two months ago. 145/85 with a fresh nicotine pouch in my face. It's usually 126/72.

My mother did that for years. She wanted a small spruce tree next to the house. She planted at least three, all of which died within a year. As I was digging the corpse of the last one out, my shovel bit into something hard. Being a young energetic kid, I decided to find out what it was. A foxhole sized hole later and I pulled up a slab of concrete that apparently was dumped as a leftover from the time the house was built. With it gone, you could grow anything there that you cared to.

Qut all heart meds over two months ago. 145/85 with a fresh nicotine pouch in my face. It's usually 126/72.
Be careful getting off heart meds brother. High blood pressure is nothing to fk with.
Nicotine constricts blood vessels, including those in the skin and coronary blood vessels which raises BP.

Last edited:
I never realized how much nicotine was in my body just from keeping a cigar in my mouth. I haven’t had one since 13 April, and I don’t ever see me going back to that foul habit…I sure can tell when the BP is low, feels like I’m dragging a trailer behind me…it must be low now, I don’t wanna move…👀

Cigarettes are dangerous and deadly because they not only contains Nicotine but they contain chemicals that even the fkers that make them don't understand how bad they are.
Vaping pure Nicotine is still bad for your arteries and heart but a little better for your lungs. I haven't touched tobacco since my open heart surgery in 2013 and never will again.

Latest posts

Back