Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1685478143567.png

For the last three months, I have been getting threatening email and texts from a realtor who alleges that one of my commercial properties has a fence installed on her property. I told her to hire a lawyer and then have the survey redone at her expense and we would go from there. I went to the property today and confirmed that their survey was done improperly and my boundaries stand as they have for 38 years yet. This ***** has yet to call me to apologize for the way she has talked to me or apologize for the threats… i’ve got a good mind to make this bitchh the object of my desire but at this point in my life, I think it would be much easier just to walk away… I actually expected an apology but it’s pretty obvious that that’s not the way business is being done anymore…

If I spank you hard enough, will you spray me with your glitter?

or shot

I'm a pistol packin' papa
And when I walk down the street
You can hear those mamas shoutin'
Don't turn your gun on me

Now girls, I'm just a good guy
And I'm going to have my fun
And if you don't wanna smell my smoke
Don't monkey with my gun

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Yet another gorgeous day here, starting at 45F and predicted to soar to 66F.

Got all the required cables and switches to hook my new used laptop into my system, so that I can operate it remotely from my regular keyboard and monitor. My webmaster is in Ohio, but due to work with Team Viewer to help me hook it up and program it so that I can operate my 32 bit Auto Cad again.

Latest posts

Back