Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning shipmates! 78 and sunshine and heading for 91. Pretty hot for springtime for this fat assed Michigan boy.
I feel like I got a days work in already. I heard the mail truck pulling up to the box and headed to the door just in time to see the Old Hen half way to the box. I'll do anything to get a laugh outta the old gal, so I took off on a dead run and sprinted to the box, beating her there by at least 50 feet. I got the laugh I was looking for, but MAN, am I outta shape! First time I've ran since being 3/4 of my lungs down. Hell, who am I kidding? I haven't ran in years. Revved up the old ticker for sure.

Goofed off yesterday, so I'm gonna punish myself by doing outside stuff in the sweltering afternoon heat. Yeah, that'll teach me.

1685541731188.png

ed Slow mo and fatigue are hammering me now…2 more weeks until I see the doc regarding my test results and meds to sort this out…missed hitting the gym for the first time in years today…😱
boo no way for you to call and light a fire under that fookers azz,
Doctors think they are friiggin gods, fk em......................
I blasted my doc when they thought I had throat cancer, did all kinds of tests at hospital (they would not give results Talk to doc shiit) I hounded his office until the MF got on ph with me.
I told him after I got my results to pound wood and found one a lil better.
Most Docs overbook their time to make as much money as possible.
I use to get invited to big parties at their house from bring aided cases in to the ER.
Became friends with most docs and nurses.

Latest posts

Back