Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1686092638118.png

Ever had a day where everything you touched turned to shit?

Good night, shipmates. ☮️
Occasionally and have come to believe that they are highly overrated for building character........................
Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Add yet another gorgeous day here starting at 59F and predicted to reach 85F.

I finished the frame for my outdoor cat free growing cage and will pick up some chicken wire today. I also need to pick up a new kitchen faucet. Our existing one is passing really slow volume for some reason.

Occasionally and have come to believe that they are highly overrated for building character........................
Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Add yet another gorgeous day here starting at 59F and predicted to reach 85F.

I finished the frame for my outdoor cat free growing cage and will pick up some chicken wire today. I also need to pick up a new kitchen faucet. Our existing one is passing really slow volume for some reason.
Good morning GW. It was like Christmas at my house when I finally got to replace that 50 year old kitchen faucet with something more current. I still appreciate it every day.

gonna be cloudy with rain on and off today. Now the sun happens to be out so I guess I’ll go get the dog walk done…

hope everyone has a better day than yesterday 💕

Latest posts

Back