Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1686146870494.png

Good morning, Islanders. Finally got the new laptop kinda doing what I want it to. I nodded off for half a second watching youtube with the Old Hen last night and my Tiki bird waltzed up and ate the D key off my computer. Guess the gang is only going to get out five days a week other than seven. They do too much damage when I'm not on top of things.

Good morning, Islanders. Finally got the new laptop kinda doing what I want it to. I nodded off for half a second watching youtube with the Old Hen last night and my Tiki bird waltzed up and ate the D key off my computer. Guess the gang is only going to get out five days a week other than seven. They do too much damage when I'm not on top of things.
Tiki actually ate it? Must have looked Deeeeelicious

Order a new key cheaper than a new computer

I've had a new one for three years but still used my older one because it's set up the way I like it. I'm looking for a new keyboard for it.
What brand is it is it a keyboard that plugs in or part of the computer
Model number Hopper and I are good at finding things

Latest posts

Back