Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiki took a bath. Can't call her a dirty bird today.

Tiki took a bath.jpg

I will more than likely go to bass pro shops tomorrow and pick myself up an old reliable Zebco 404 reel and rod combination for about $20. For the kind of backwater streams that I will be fishing in the kayak, that will work perfectly… i’m going over to Lesso‘s tomorrow and probably will hit the store on the way home… I discovered online that folks 65 and older do not require a fishing license in Florida…👍

Tiki took a bath. Can't call her a dirty bird today.

View attachment 330753
I love it !
I had a perch in my shower and my shower massager had a on off so i could tone down the pressure and shower Mia.
She loved it ,then put towel over my shoulders and her on my shoulders and she starts doing the wheelbarrel with her beak !

I will more than likely go to bass pro shops tomorrow and pick myself up an old reliable Zebco 404 reel and rod combination for about $20. For the kind of backwater streams that I will be fishing in the kayak, that will work perfectly… i’m going over to Lesso‘s tomorrow and probably will hit the store on the way home… I discovered online that folks 65 and older do not require a fishing license in Florida…👍
I have 2 sit on top kayaks and one time went off of flax pond and got in the middle of a pod of blue fish.
You kind of have to have your,act together . In the excitment my hook ,hooks up to the front ropes . and i need to cut off and tie another one . I would not want to bring a blue fish on a kayak in which my fat ass was in IMHO.
Also Boo you have gators , some Godzilla size....

Good morning peoples, Ivan has decided we needed to be up this early. I think he’s crazy.
Miss Layla thought 2:30AM was a good time to start the festivities this morning..............

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day here starting at 54F and predicted to reach 79F.

The poultry wire arrived for my cat free seedling cage, but not the steeples. They are ostensibly due today and if they arrive, I'll finish the cage.

Time to take another run at weeding the front ornamental gardens, now that new weeds have popped up. I also need to weed the back yard before the landscaper weeds and bark dust it, to remove all the tap root weeds that they will just chop down with a hoe before adding bark dust, and which will pop up again. Perversely, I planted some of them with the Oregon wildflower seeds that I put down for our bees.

Good morning peoples, Ivan has decided we needed to be up this early. I think he’s crazy.
My dog is a PIA in the mornings now
He watches the house at night when we sleep (breed is nocturnal)
as soon as daylight breaks he is all ready for his relief watch crew to take over the detail.
This starts at 530am most mornings, and when I get up to see him, the bastard runs into his sleeping room just off the General great room where I sit , drink coffee and do computer etc....
AND FALLS ASLEEP. Its pretty funny the longer I take to come out to have coffee the crazier he gets .
He barked up a storm this am due to the fact its Sunday and I took an extra 15 mins.

Latest posts

Back