Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think there’s only two women in the picture. The first one which is older, and then you have the next one to her left, who sits next to the mirror. All the rest are just reflections from what I can see.
I looked at the folds of clothing, hand positions, and hair positions.

Boo: Notice the shorter girl's shirt folds over her near shoulder. They are matched (in a switched position) in the reflection! The reflection shows her right shoulder blouse folds as being on her left shoulder. Now lookit her other blouse folds: different.

Now lookit her hair with the silvery "tape" tie at the end. Not there on the "reflection".

Thass two girls right there.

Now lookit the hands of the taller girl in the reflection -- notice her blouse neckline is different from the one right next to her in the reflection... and different again from the closest taller figure.

Now lookit the taller girl's neckline in the near view and the reflected view. Deep cut close, closed up in reflection.

Thass another two girls.

The image of the second girl (looking towards you) -- her hair rests under her chin in the near image, and is gone in the reflection. Different.

There are at least four different girls, IMNSHO.

Morning Misfits.😴
Gotta drive to Tulsa this morning.🤪
Drive carefully Hopper. Long assed drive.

stop by Sand Springs and please tell my ex that I won’t be sending any alimony money this month , I overspent my budget on hookers and blow down on Colfax last night
I thought that was you. Better get yourself checked out this morning.....the hooker you boinked last night has over 100,000 miles on her.

I’m going to see the kidney doctor today, so I had to wash my clothes and underwear last night for today…it’s tough when you only have 3 pairs for the week…
Hoping the best Boo.

I gotta go to the grow store today and reload my supplies. Totally out of ProMix and several other things. I actually should replace my carbon air filter....been awhile. Only $$$

IMG_1398.gif

Latest posts

Back