Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Tattered Old Graywolf -- Holy Sh*t!!!

I just noticed your numbers!!!

You are in an emergency situation RIGHT NOW. Do NOT drive to an ER. CALL 911 and give them your numbers. Get off the fargin computer and save your life.

This is NOT something you "can handle". There will be no pain until suddenly there is... and then it is too fukking late!

I am not joking or exaggerating.

According to MySonTheDoctor, you are in IMMEDIATE DANGER OF DEATH/STROKE

You need --
Nicardipine infusion: - Starting dose: 5 mg/h

I can't even hold it up anymore.😁
Subbie made me cry saying the Hopper badge was ugly. Mean ole Subbie😭😭😭
The woman has a mean streak .............................................
1688822868833.png

LOL

@Tattered Old Graywolf

From "Hypertensive Crisis"

"A hypertensive, or high blood pressure, crisis is when blood pressure rises quickly and severely with readings of 180/120 mm Hg or greater.

The consequences of uncontrolled blood pressure in this range can be severe and include:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not mess around, brother. Lissen to yer Unca at least this once.

I've noticed that all animal life has beauty and symmetry, leading me to ponder..........

Good morning brothers and sisters! Wishing a stellar Saturday to all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day here, starting at 57 and predicted to reach 81F.

!@#$%^&*() the plumbers didn't show up to unclog the rental drain, nor did they call, so I'll be skipping the class I was going to this weekend in McMinnville to find another plumber on a weekend. I also found out that Apollo Plumbing is the infamous Jack Hawk Plumbing, who changed their name to escape their reputation.

Worse yet, my blood pressure is spiking for some reason, reaching 180 over 120 so I am trying to get an appointment to see my doctor, before heading to the ER. I got it down to around 150 over 96 exercising on a stationary bike, but it climbs back up.
I suggest going to ER now , if you do stroke out they can give you anti clotting meds that will save you from being a vegetable,
As Walts Son said do not drive until you get a handle on it.
I have seen higher BP readings but the patient had them many times before.
This is a 1st time thing? Someone's body is saying help.

He should call 911. The "handle" he has on it can break before you finish reading this sentence.

There is no fargin handle.

If a blood vessel in his brain just cannot handle steam-pipe pressure any longer, TOG can turn into a fargin vegetable. Or if he is lucky, maybe just paralyzed on one side of his face. Or... You want the list?

TOG: You are in the zone of folks who go blind. Totally. Or have crushing heart attacks, leaving them bedridden.

GET YOUR ASS TO THE PHONE AND CALL THE EMT's

To anticipate the "maybe it'll go away" inevitable thinking: That is how you wind up paralytic or dead.

Am I being plain enough here?

Last edited:
Maybe this will give you an idea. Like Roster says, he has seen those numbers and higher. So has UNO Who. And those who had those numbers do not live very long at all. They are fine until...

**POP**

Notice the Range limits out at 190/120. Guess why it does not go higher. Uh-oohh.

1688824403397.png

He should call 911. The "handle" he has on it can break before you finish reading this sentence.

There is no fargin handle.

If a blood vessel in his brain just cannot handle steam-pipe pressure any longer, TOG can turn into a fargin vegetable. Or if he is lucky, maybe just paralyzed on one side of his face. Or... You want the list?

TOG: You are in the zone of folks who go blind. Totally. Or have crushing heart attacks, leaving them bedridden.

GET YOUR ASS TO THE PHONE AND CALL THE EMT's

To anticipate the "maybe it'll go away" inevitable thinking: That is how you wind up paralytic or dead.

Am I being plain enough here?
Oh relax
Getting a handle on it means after the hospital and him seeing his primary care physician Doc.
I was an AMT and agree with your son the doctor.

Maybe this will give you an idea. Like Roster says, he has seen those numbers and higher. So has UNO Who. And those who had those numbers do not live very long at all. They are fine until...

**POP**

Notice the Range limits out at 190/120. Guess why it does not go higher. Uh-oohh.

View attachment 333272
Never once told him to blow it off
I have seen numbers higher than that, took them all into the ER.

What Happens to Blood Pressure During a Heart Attack?​

In most people, a heart attack increases your blood pressure. Sometimes a heart attack can cause a decrease in blood pressure, and in some cases, there is little change to a person’s blood pressure.

Blood pressure changes during a heart attack are unpredictable, therefore doctors generally do not use it as a sign of a heart attack

I had a heart attack. Triple bypass surgery. Never had High BP. They put me on on BP meds( beta blockers)a few yrs later when I started having AFib thinking it would help. It helped very little. Thyroid medication is what fixed my AFib and I had it bad.
Now I don't have it at all and none of the stuff that use to help trigger it does anything anymore. Fking Thyroid is a very important organ.

Could be from a number of different things, that is why one goes to the hospital.
They have you there and do immediate blood work to rule things out. If they do determine you are having or about to have a stroke, they have medicines on hand to thin blood out, so it does not cause clot and entering the brain.
Plaque caused by hardening of the arteries and a part of that blockage breaking off making it's way to the brain is another.

But you know what is stupid, the aided person can say no way Im not going , and after numerous attempts they can sign a refusal from to cover the AMTs asss.
One trick is to wait them out, and as soon as they drop or go unconscious they go.
Danger to themselves at that point.
I treated a drunken ******* at a bar one night, he decided his beer muscles were very big and smashed his thick beer mug down on bar and it smashed, he continued to smash the glass with bare fist.
I arrived to find him walking outside the bar with a full sized sheet wrapped around his hand, blood everywhere, he refused to go to hospital.
He started to go unconscious, and I said fucck it he is goona die.
So I had personal wrap him in a reeve's trundle (used for mental cases) and strapped him up like a hotdog. E room docs said we saved his life, was almost out of blood. I broke protocol that day but save a life.
1688831379388.png

Latest posts

Back