Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GW isn't on line. I hope he is doing what it takes to get this under control. Hope he checks in later and says it is under control.
Last time we took my wifes Mom in she was 225/190
They made her sit in a bed in E Room for hrs, after blood test she was giving a pill to lower it. But if he is in E room (which I hope he is) he will be there for some time. I think Walt has his Ph num,

GW isn't on line. I hope he is doing what it takes to get this under control. Hope he checks in later and says it is under control.
Me, too. He's way too nice of a guy to lose that way. The forums would miss him terribly.

Me, too. He's way too nice of a guy to lose that way. The forums would miss him terribly.
With all his research and inventions The world will never be the same
But He is Fine................
One thing I learned
Always be Positive , there is enough Negativity already in the world.

Last time we took my wifes Mom in she was 225/190
They made her sit in a bed in E Room for hrs, after blood test she was giving a pill to lower it. But if he is in E room (which I hope he is) he will be there for some time. I think Walt has his Ph num,
I don't have his phone number, Rosty. And I was not knocking your input. Weakness of the medium.

What I was trying to avoid was having TOG latch on to a "I'll just wait and see before I do anything" line of action.

1688849157586.png

He should call 911. The "handle" he has on it can break before you finish reading this sentence.

There is no fargin handle.

If a blood vessel in his brain just cannot handle steam-pipe pressure any longer, TOG can turn into a fargin vegetable. Or if he is lucky, maybe just paralyzed on one side of his face. Or... You want the list?

TOG: You are in the zone of folks who go blind. Totally. Or have crushing heart attacks, leaving them bedridden.

GET YOUR ASS TO THE PHONE AND CALL THE EMT's

To anticipate the "maybe it'll go away" inevitable thinking: That is how you wind up paralytic or dead.

Am I being plain enough here?
I don't have his phone number, Rosty. And I was not knocking your input. Weakness of the medium.

What I was trying to avoid was having TOG latch on to a "I'll just wait and see before I do anything" line of action.
I was able to get my BP down to 158 over 92 with 10 minutes on a stationary bike. If that hadn't worked, I would have immediately gone to ER. I repeated that three more times as the day wore on and it stayed down.

I have high blood pressure genetically that normally runs around 150 over 95 without medication and about 130 over 85 with medication. It has spiked before when I was passing kidney stones and once when I had the flu and my electrolytes depleted.

Latest posts

Back