Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out my discipline , I am not taking the bait , just drinking some coffee and minding my own business

na na nana boo boo

a Triangle Kush male who will splooge all the rescued moms i got from Pute

View attachment 334410
IDK man.............he's looking a bit flaccid.
😆

IDK man.............he's looking a bit flaccid.
😆

dude , that is the after shot of the plant just minutes after hail , winds 20-40 mph , and 3/4 inches of rain in 30 minutes

soon as he perks up I will take a close up of his genitalia or balls or pollen sacks if I wanna a tall proper

but yeah , hella storm last evening

here is a shot of the backside of the cell

IMG_5088.jpeg

Unca could you livetrap and relocate
How do I livetrap a kittycat and not get one of my pet racketycoons or possums? Thass my prob right there.

I have discussed this with the Beautiful Witch; my ultimatum:

If I ever see that cat with a tame bird or baby bunny in its jaws, all protections are void.

I will take my SKS bringumhome that I've affixed a laser sight on and ventilate said cat with it.

How do I livetrap a kittycat and not get one of my pet racketycoons or possums? Thass my prob right there.

If I ever see that cat with a tame bird or baby bunny in its jaws, all protections are void.

I will take my SKS bringumhome that I've affixed a laser sight on and ventilate said cat with it.
If you use a have a heart live trap no animals will be harmed.
Feelings hurt but not harmed.
What a
bout gloving up with heavy welders gloves and just grabbing the tabby?

Walt
Do you know anyone from animal control that has a tranquilizer rifle you could use?

set up multiple have-a-heart traps , release the coons and possums , relocate the cat to a cat rescue group

Oh Gawd. The pacing songs... haven't heard them since the better part of a century has passed. I bet they don't have them anymore in our faggot-run military.

The Germans had "Erika The Mountain Flower"... <-- Coulda sung it in a Baptist church.

We had: "I don't know but I've been told, Eskimo poosy is mighty cold."
"I don't know but I've been told, a niger's got a black arshole."
"yada, Grandma's snatch is mighty old"
Stop now, Unca. There are at least five more verses...

Last edited:
I could just see Walt wearing welder's gloves, chasing a cat he stands no chance of catching or dumping cage after cage of pissed off coons, skunks, or God knows what else.

Shoot the cat.

pre-ZACKLY!

Go buy $300 worth of traps. Piss off all my hand-friendly creatchy-poos just so I can relocate a feral cat.

The SKS sounds better all the time.

Are you kidding? I live with someone who has received an apology letter from the IRS. <-- Actual TINS!

The only reason the kittycat still breathes is Herself liked its colors.
And being a calico, highest odds are she's a she and will soon drop a litter of feral darlings in your used to be peaceful compound.

Good morning peoples. I’ve been up for a while, but I have been on the phone for most of the morning. What I thought might have been Cove it is certainly not and it’s fading very fast. I woke up this morning with hundreds of these little bumps under my skin and sensitive areas like my eyelids forearms in between my fingers so it’s back to the doctor again today to see what the Hells going on… this is a sad statement to make but I am grateful I got into see the doctor the day I made the phone call. That doesn’t occur often anymore.

Latest posts

Back