Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subbie Dear -- Are you a redhead? I see two of the characteristics.

And, jeez... I've heard the expression, "getting a nut" -- but I never expected...

MOAR, since I am so high when I walked in and sat down, I tried to put my seatbelt on:

I think I might see the part of the nut that hit you. It looks like that shiny part...
I’ve gotta admit, that’s one on the biggest nuts I ever “got”. I was lucky it hit on the stone portion of my head and not my temple. It dropped from about 5 feet above me. As you see I kept (stole) the nut for memory sake. Kept it on my desk until I retired it held pens and pencils. Used it in safety training for my guys later on but slipped it in my gear when I left… I was about 20years old

1689854965645.png

Boo I still think it's your new meds causing your problem. You didn't have it before the new meds did you?
I agree hopper, but the meds haven’t changed. Just the dosage. I woke up this morning and now I’ve got those blisters underneath my arm and around the back of my neck so needless to say I am not a very happy camper right now. Put this rash on top of having the flu and it makes for a very crappy week.

I’ve gotta admit, that’s one on the biggest nuts I ever “got”. I was lucky it hit on the stone portion of my head and not my temple. It dropped from about 5 feet above me. As you see I kept (stole) the nut for memory sake. Kept it on my desk until I retired it held pens and pencils. Used it in safety training for my guys later on but slipped it in my gear when I left… I was about 20years old
I know women are hard-headed,,but damn.:eek:

I agree hopper, but the meds haven’t changed. Just the dosage. I woke up this morning and now I’ve got those blisters underneath my arm and around the back of my neck so needless to say I am not a very happy camper right now. Put this rash on top of having the flu and it makes for a very crappy week.
Could it be shingles? If you ever had Chickenpox it could be Shingles.

Now fking CMT is going woke. Pisses me off. At least this guy has some balls.
SMALL TOWN, BIG IMPACT: The country music star's song is thriving on the charts, despite losing the support of the Country Music Television network and accusations that it's "racist and violent." https://trib.al/vtnBb9G

1689864496073.png

Latest posts

Back